• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
sad-peyton-manning.gif

Kusagari

Seriously. I mean, why don't they trade for Luck or Rodgers? What are they, stupid?

Replacing Manning right now is just so easy. There must be at least four better options out there, ripe for the plucking.

They have Godweiler on the bench. The savior is already there.

I think Fox gets fired tomorrow. Peyton will be back, but I don't think it matters. He will have another great regular season and crap out in the playoffs

UberTag

Sad to see Manning go out like this.
Seeing that he's still clearly on the Colts payroll, will he need to get dealt back to them so he can go into the Hall of Fame as a Colt or can he just keep his current gig?

At least Peyton will be available late in Fantasy next year lol
He's still a perfectly viable QB for Weeks 1-10. Afterwards, however, he needs his footy pajamas because of how cold it is outside.

I think Fox gets fired tomorrow. Peyton will be back, but I don't think it matters. He will have another great regular season and crap out in the playoffs
I would be shocked if they let him go tomorrow. He and Elway are buddy buddy. Only person who would be the best fit is Rex and he's off to Buffalo.

Top Bottom