• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

rando14

looks like my Hawks are gonna repeat this year. Fuck the Patriots

KkyW2Dn.gif

what a terrible season for the broncos. elway went all-in with all these high priced FA's and flopped

How often do these "FA-heavy, all-in" teams win the whole thing?? Doesn't seem often!!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Pitiful performance.

You could see this happening though. Peyton has been awful the last few weeks.

This off-season going to be a roller coaster I'm sure.

Peyton has 9 one and dones.

Brady has 9 AFCCG appearances.

I hate Brady, but anyone that tries to say Manning has been better his career doesn't know football.

As a Steeler fan, in 40 years no QB has given the Steelers more headaches than Brady. Manning...Steelers could always beat him.

Cloudy

Banned
if peyton can't get a bionic arm he needs to retire. it's over.

There's nothig wrong with his arm. His worst plays today were overthrows. It's his accuracy that was bad this game. And horrible decision not to run for the first down that one time

They really needed to run some more short passes that weren't screens

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Manning is undisputed 9 time one and done champion.

indisputable. He was hurt this year I'll give him that, but again some of his decisions were on the standard crap himself peyton, just like the SB last year.

Ugh. It's not a long ban is it?

Also holy shit at the spot!?

Yea. From what I remember it was a poster who continually tries to get under his skin, and eventually it worked.

Well deserved, he could dish the hell out of it, but hated anybody coming at his team. Always resorted to name calling and stat posting.

JaMarco

Glad to see the Broncos get shitted on and bounced. Team is so annoying. I remember when Chris Harris guaranteed they would beat NE in Denver in the AFCCG, lol.

GG Colts-GAF. Nothing but respect since the Colts came to play, and Denver didn't. Hopefully you guys can pull it out in New England and Luck won't turn the ball over 4 times.

WedgeX

Banned
The Peyton Nationwide commercial makes me really sad. Like Peyton just learned he will never be able to play again and suffered a debilitating throat disease that means he will never be able to raise his voice and thus his future in coaching is done as well.

Cloudy

Banned
I hate Brady, but anyone that tries to say Manning has been better his career doesn't know football.

As a Steeler fan, in 40 years no QB has given the Steelers more headaches than Brady. Manning...Steelers could always beat him.

yeah Brady is better because he had a better defense!

Duxxy3

nah. Colts got a good chance especially with the way your oline protected Luck today.

Patriots pass rush isn't the concern, it's that secondary. They are very tough.

The last time the patriots played the colts in the playoffs the pats walked away winners by 20, and it really wasn't even that close. This patriots team is a hell of a lot better than last years.

Josh5890

Peyton is simply the Dan Marino of the era. Great stats but can never finish it when it matters. Only difference is that Manning has a title.

RdN

Very excited for Pats vs Colts.

Bil Belichick destroyed them with Jonas Gray and a very strong running game.. Will they try to repeat it?

Spinluck

Is Pagano a good HC? I can't tell.

Hit or miss, I will give him props for getting here without Mathis, but still a lot problems and inconsistency. Great motivator and players coach, needs to discipline players more.

From a coaching standpoint he's Belichick's bitch.

The Peyton Nationwide commercial makes me really sad. Like Peyton just learned he will never be able to play again and suffered a debilitating throat disease that means he will never be able to raise his voice and thus his future in coaching is done as well.

Maybe he should call Nationwide to put a claim on his broken arm.

Top Bottom