• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Narag

Fuck yes we did.

No on to New England...

Uh oh.

Time to see what our coaches are made of.
0wEZ4Ki.gif

Tom Penny

Manning as usual has top end skill players and underachieves with the offense in the biggest games. He had no D though...I'm sure that's the narrative.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What weird timing to show that Manning commercial lol.

Right after his pick-6 against the saints they showed his dedication/perfection commercial of him throwing to an empty field.

There's nothig wrong with his arm. His worst plays today were overthrows. It's his accuracy that was bad this game. And horrible decision not to run for the first down that one time

They really needed to run some more short passes that weren't screens

He probably can throw for distance fine, but he can't guage his own strength or timing given how gassed his arm is. All the muscle memory and practice means nothing when he constantly has to calibrate his arm strength.

Colts on D look like a heck of a team but Brady will just send Blount on them again.

it's really not, which is why this is surprising. i know gameplans and shit varies from week to week but i dont think the colts have a good defense. i would say average at best. thats why its so surprising the peypeys have only put up 13

Luck will get most of the credit for this game. The media will once again forget to talk about how well the o-line and defense are playing.

Top Bottom