• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Tamanon

Banned
I've been here the whole time.

tumblr_nhskzgXSCg1qz4t0no1_400.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Assert your dominance Gata, it's time.

No, fuck that. Some junior wants to come around and suddenly call Matthew Stafford fat because he has a wide jawline, which casts a shadow, making him seem heavier than he is.

Fuck up outta here. Stafford is 100x the man Tom Brady will ever be. Matthew Stafford is built like a strong tank because he has to carry the burden off broken franchise trying to overcome the Bobby Layne curse.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-22-at-11.51.22-PM.png

zychi

Banned
I'm sad to say, that with that post, I now have to ignore Kas. Sorry man. You're just killing the flow in this thread with a team that had less chance of winning the Super Bowl then my Bears.

TomTam

Banned
No, fuck that. Some junior wants to come around and suddenly call Matthew Stafford fat because he has a wide jawline, which casts a shadow, making him seem heavier than he is.

Fuck up outta here. Stafford is 100x the man Tom Brady will ever be. Matthew Stafford is built like a strong tank because he has to carry the burden off broken franchise trying to overcome the Bobby Layne curse.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-22-at-11.51.22-PM.png

how many super bowls had Stafford won? las are you on LSD because you ate delusional. go take a vacation before you drive yourself crazy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm sad to say, that with that post, I now have to ignore Kas. Sorry man. You're just killing the flow in this thread with a team that had less chance of winning the Super Bowl then my Bears.

Damn, dude, sorry I offended you while defending my franchise QB who is better than any QB the Bears have ever had.

how many super bowls had Stafford won? las are you on LSD because you ate delusional. go take a vacation before you drive yourself crazy.

Out of respect of Dutch, Gata, Bread and a few other members of PatsGAF I will refrain from bringing up Spygate.

No amount of LSD I'm on will change the fact Matthew Stafford is 26 and entering his prime while Brady is in the last legs of his career.

You can't just come around here insulting franchise QBs like that whether they be Matthew Stafford or *ahem* Aaron Rodgers.

HOF finalists for 2015

Junior Seau
Orlando Pace
Kurt Warner
Jerome Bettis
Kevin Greene
Charles Haley
Murder Marv
Will Shields
Morten Anderson
Tim Brown
Don Coryell
Terrell Davis
Tony Dungy
Jimmy Johnson
John Lynch

Damn, dude, sorry I offended you while defending my franchise QB who is better than any QB the Bears have ever had.

Out of respect of Dutch, Gata, Bread and a few other members of PatsGAF I will refrain from bringing up Spygate.

No amount of LSD I'm on will change the fact Matthew Stafford is 26 and entering his prime while Brady is in the last legs of his career.

You can't just come around here insulting franchise QBs like that whether they be Matthew Stafford or *ahem* Aaron Rodgers.

tom brady had several super bowl victories by the time he was staffords age. what is his excuse?

Bread

Banned
i have a feeling kas will soon have his number retired in the rafters with our old friends* snes and lunchbox.

*lol

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
tom brady had several super bowl victories by the time he was staffords age. what is his excuse?

Matthew Stafford took over the worst team in NFL history at the age of 21.

i have a feeling kas will soon have his number retired in the rafters with our old friends* snes and lunchbox.

*lol

Yeah, no, sorry Bead. Sorry if my preaching of the Restoration of the Roar offends you but I've been supporting the Lions on NFLGAF since I first got my account approved. I will continue to do so until we win a Super Bowl.

Top Bottom