• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Spinluck

This thread is all kind of fucked up while Kave keeps the off season thread responsible and informative

For a 2nd week in a row, Mech chooses not to curse the Colts.

All glory be to Andrew Luck.

Former Indianpolis Colt great Dan Orlovsky could have won it for them.

Orlovsky is one of the greatest Colts ever. We would not be here without the efforts of him, Painter, or Collins.

Who is the worst Colt of all time? Probably Hank Baskett.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I was speaking for the Lions.

Matthew Stafford and the Lions were going to win the game till Roger Goddell, Jerry Jones and their Republican cronies didn't want to see Cris Christies bandwagonin' Presidential aspirations embarassed in front of the whole country. It was better to see him and Jerry Jones celebrating in celebration.

Till this day there has never been a call like that PI in NFL history. Hopefully it changes the rule books (reviewable PI calls) but it'll come yet again at the Detroit Lions expense.

Yeah I'm still butthurt.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Which one?

giphy.gif

bionic77

Ugh.

Just sat 2 hours through Disney Icecapades. Ice skating cannot be good. The best part of it was when the cars were driving around. Also there seems something very unnatural about men dancing and skating on ice. Or maybe that is just me. Overall pretty horrible.

I was surprised at a few things. A lot of the women were really hot (we had good seats). One of the lead princesses had a giant ass. Big enough that I had to made sure it was not part of the costume. I didn't think Disney would employ such a big boned specimen to represent their characters.

Also, they only had one non-white character. So close to perfection for ez. Hopefully they fix that when they bring it to the barn outside ez's house and he is dragged to this shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ugh.

Just sat 2 hours through Disney Icecapades. Ice skating cannot be good. The best part of it was when the cars were driving around. Also there seems something very unnatural about men dancing and skating on ice. Or maybe that is just me. Overall pretty horrible.

I was surprised at a few things. A lot of the women were really hot (we had good seats). One of the lead princesses had a giant ass. Big enough that I had to made sure it was not part of the costume. I didn't think Disney would employ such a big boned specimen to represent their characters.

Also, they only had one non-white character. So close to perfection for ez. Hopefully they fix that when they bring it to the barn outside ez's house and he is dragged to this shit.

lol that's not happening and we all know it

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
But the NFL came out and said it wasn't pi. What you want is unreviewable pi.

Where was the official NFL release? It was called PI justifibly so, the chains were moved, then moved back with no explanation at all.

NFL officials have acknowledged this. Dez Bryant running onto the field with his helmet off alone should've been a 15 yard first down penalty in of itself.

I never thought I'd say this but Im rooting for the Packers. They'll lose to the Panthers or Seahawks when all is said and done though.

bionic77

lol that's not happening and we all know it
Its going to happen if it already hasn't.

The only difference is that he won't advertise it. And as soon as it is over he will proceed to lock himself in a room and drink enough strong booze to forget it ever happened.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Blandino said the pass interference penalty that one official flagged, only to get overruled by another official, was a “close call that could have went either way.”

Clear cut pass interference. My bad.

gata, chan, icecapades, and waifus. Why have you abandoned us, Old Testament God?

But he brought [REDACTED2] back to life!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

bionic77

Stay away from headphones and loud music kids.

You will regret it later in life!

Also, don't be a Gata and remember to floss your teeth!

I have the PS Official Gold ones. They're awesome, got them for $40 on black Friday. So worth it. You can use them for other stuff, but I don't really take them out the house lol.

Damn 40?? The white ones are nice as hell but more expensive

i have the sony gold headset. its not too shabby but if you're an audiophile and want to pay the money you can find a better one

I'm not I just want a decent pair when I'm using my PS4 on my PC monitor, the shitty speakers aren't very good.

Stay away from headphones and loud music kids.

You will regret it later in life!

Also, don't be a Gata and remember to floss your teeth!

I played in a band for 5 years, it's amazing I can hear anything at all at this point.

bionic77

Damn 40?? The white ones are nice as hell but more expensive

I'm not I just want a decent pair when I'm using my PS4 on my PC monitor, the shitty speakers aren't very good.

I played in a band for 5 years, it's amazing I can hear anything at all at this point.
I have noticed a significant reduction in my hearing in the past few years. I actually have to try to listen at times. Hope it doesn't get any worse...

If only I had listened to my parents and listened to music at a reasonable volume! And a lot of that stuff was pure shit (mostly good stuff, but I will admit to owning an Onyx and Vanilla Ice album). :(

I have noticed a significant reduction in my hearing in the past few years. I actually have to try to listen at times. Hope it doesn't get any worse...

If only I had listened to my parents and listened to music at a reasonable volume! And a lot of that stuff was pure shit (mostly good stuff, but I will admit to owning an Onyx and Vanilla Ice album). :(

lol I had completely forgot about them and yeah around 26 I started noticing I had trouble hearing lower noises, I've tried to be careful ever since but it's pretty bad. I did start wearing ear plugs but the damage was done :(

MechDX

For a 2nd week in a row, Mech chooses not to curse the Colts.

All glory be to Andrew Luck.

Orlovsky is one of the greatest Colts ever. We would not be here without the efforts of him, Painter, or Collins.

Who is the worst Colt of all time? Probably Hank Baskett.

You and Narag are ok. Bread made me what I have become

Your team can rot in hell though

bionic77

1Tcqxxw.gif

This is what I get for posting on GAF when I should be studying for my exam tomorrow...
On the one hand you seem pretty cool for a doctor.

On the other hand most doctors I know studied 24/7 and never would have wasted time on a message board. Especially not about football.

I wonder if you will end up being an awesome physician and if it is helpful to do something other than study like a robot or you will end up being that incompetent doctor that has to work in nowhere, wisconsin or detroit as the resident shit family physician?

Top Bottom