• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

TheFatOne

Plus the legalization of wine shipments! We're probably 2 or 3 years away from legalized weed.

Not so my good friend. Current plans are for it to be on the 2016 ballot.

We no longer have old Champ Bailey to fuck things up.

We got bad boy Aquib Talib and Chris Harris Jr. now.

Right now you had better pray to whatever god you believe in because this is the time Talib has gotten hurt when he played for the Pats.

Hunter S.

Not so my good friend. Current plans are for it to be on the 2016 ballot.

Right now you had better pray to whatever god you believe in because this is the time Talib has gotten hurt when he played for the Pats.

I am an agnostic that reads a lot of Buddhist text. Praise Tebow that he stays as healthy as he seems to be.

TomTam

Banned
let's go pats. if you guys weren't all so poor you could enjoy more than just fb season. but nothing I can do about that

Spinluck

Yes. But so did all the top receivers. Demeryius and company. The biggest people to wonder about are on the defense to me. Brandon Marshall was at some point the Broncos top tackler and had a major foot sprain weeks ago. Safety T.J. Ward has a neck sprain and would also be a huge loss to not play at all.

I actually have no clue what your biggest injuries are?

Sources here say he is out until the AFC Championship game.

one_for_my_homies_by_michaeljstraub.jpg

Hm. Only one of our starters missed practice.

Trent Truck isn't hurt but he ain't playin!

The Detroit Free Press reports the Lions did "not come close" to meeting impending free agent Ndamukong Suh's contract demands before tabling long-term talks before training camp.
Suh did nothing to cheapen his price during this season, and is justifiably looking to become one of the league's highest-paid defenders. GM Martin Mayhew has said the franchise tag is an option, but it would cost a prohibitive $26.7 million. The Lions are either going to have to butcher their roster to clear cap space for the franchise tag, or win Suh over with a long-term proposal.
Via: roto
Roar

Looking like a Melo type situation. Does he think his mediocre team can win, and he signs back, or does he leave and go somewhere where he can get paid(obv this excludes franchise tag)
I would take him on my team, BUT only if his contract had a special disincentive clause that halved his salary every time he stomped on someone.

zychi

Banned
I would take him on my team, BUT only if his contract had a special disincentive clause that halved his salary every time he stomped on someone.

I feel like he's going to be like Haynesworth, he's going to get his giant contract, and then get fat and lazy. I don't want him near the Bears, but the rumors the past few weeks were they were interested :/

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Well yeah, nothing new here. Suh is going to be paid and he is worth every single penny whether we have to franchise tag him or sign him long term.

Mayhew is a smart, shrewd GM. He drafted Suh. Martin Mayhew was a former DB, I think he knows the value of a player like Suh.

The fact that the franchise tag is even being considered is a good sign that'll Suh will get a deal with the Detroit Lions.

Well yeah, nothing new here. Suh is going to be paid and he is worth every single penny whether we have to franchise tag him or sign him long term.

Mayhew is a smart, shrewd GM. He drafted Suh. Martin Mayhew was a former DB, I think he knows the value of a player like Suh.

The fact that the franchise tag is even being considered is a good sign that'll Suh will get a deal with the Detroit Lions.

kas pls

TomTam

Banned

sign all the people you want. that won't make your team any less shitty.

Top Bottom