• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

The future Mrs. Scooter

15-tom-brady-slick-hair.jpg

crispin-charlies-angels.jpg

squicken

Good luck rando and also go Panthers!! Rivera is awesome

“There’s always a chance,” Rivera said from his office in Charlotte. “I always say this: There’s a reason why you play the games. Remember that line from ‘Little Giants?’ The little kids are talking and one says, He may have beaten me 99 times, but that 100th time, I got him. I can see it in my team. They know. They’re playing with house money. Nobody expected them to be here. They were loose last week, and they’re loose this week.”

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/09/nfl-divisional-playoffs-carolina-panthers-seattle-seahawks-preview/

Something terrible happened today.

It's freezing, and I was in my slippers walking around the house, when I had a thought. "My ankles are cold, I wish there was some kind of slipper that covered my ankle and..." Then it hit me. I was wishing for Uggs.

Don't judge me friends. It was merely a thought.

squicken

I'm sure this is old, but still, this is awesome that he weighed in

“I can’t remember a circumstance in which a good call by one of the refs is argued about by an opposing player of the other team with his helmet off on the field, which in and of itself is supposed to be a penalty. The call is announced and then reversed without explanation. I haven’t seen that before. So I will leave it up to the experts to make the judgment as to why that happened, but I can tell you if I was a Lions fan I’d be pretty aggravated.”

—President Barack Obama, on the officiating events late in the Detroit playoff loss to Dallas.

Obama has your back, Brother kas!

e: Warner helping Kap? Has FMT weighed in on that?

9. Colin Kaepernick training with Kurt Warner in Arizona. That’s a hugely encouraging sign for the 49ers—and whoever coaches them in 2015. Kaepernick will work with Warner for eight weeks this winter, before the San Francisco offseason program begins, and Warner is so good fundamentally that it will be a big help to Kaepernick.

-Gospel of Matthew Verse 9:90 Cowboys Playoff Game

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/blogs/...d-to-the-non-pass-interference-175126302.html

And he's right. Never been a call like that in NFL history and that's putting aside Dez Bryant's buffoonery which is a flag in of itself.

Sick of seeing this shit, it's only an automatic flag if a player that's a part of play takes off his helmet. If it is someone from the sidelines who has their helmet off and arguing a call it is up to the referees discretion if a flag should be thrown. And to add one more thing, calls have been taken back before. I recommend you watch the Inside the NFL segment where former referee Mike Carey explains all that stuff, but I know you won't and I don't even know why I wasted my time writing this post.

If it ends of being Brady/Manning in the AFC Championship, it's obviously a conspiracy for ratings, and Goodell fixed the game against the Ravens.

Just preemptively trying this excuse on.

Something terrible happened today.

It's freezing, and I was in my slippers walking around the house, when I had a thought. "My ankles are cold, I wish there was some kind of slipper that covered my ankle and..." Then it hit me. I was wishing for Uggs.

Don't judge me friends. It was merely a thought.

Join The UGG club, brother! Me and Squicken will welcome you with open arms!

Gadfly

While flying into a tree he exclaimed "Egad!"
Yeah, I'm in medical school now.

Less than 2 years away from residency. :O

You should have a very important national exam coming your way then. Right?

Don't screw it up. It will affect your options a lot and unfortunately next two years in school cannot make up for it if you score low.

My daughter starts her internship in June.

I need to figure out how to make money being a photographer or videographer doing work that isn't soul crushing.

#latenightthoughts

Milchjon

Econometrics are stupid

I have 7 exams, 1 presentation and 2 big programming projects coming up. In addition to having to apply for internships, the usual homework and working at the shop.

I'm fucked beyond belief. Can't even watch most of the remaining games. The most important exam is like 1 day after the SB.

Cleveland snow is probably worse.

Cleveland snow probably burns in your eyes.

I have 7 exams, 1 presentation and 2 big programming projects coming up. In addition to having to apply for internships, the usual homework and working at the shop.

I'm fucked beyond belief. Can't even watch most of the remaining games. The most important exam is like 1 day after the SB.

Cleveland snow probably burns in your eyes.
It burns your soul

School starts back for me on Monday sadly

Milchjon

They're bringing a fucking tank to the place where the Paris suspects are hiding out.

B65u5FoCcAApyoU.jpg

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

RBH

You should have a very important national exam coming your way then. Right?

Don't screw it up. It will affect your options a lot and unfortunately next two years in school cannot make up for it if you score low.

My daughter starts her internship in June.
Already took it 6 months ago.

oneHeero

Bucket isn't holding back on the Raiders!

Sick of seeing this shit, it's only an automatic flag if a player that's a part of play takes off his helmet. If it is someone from the sidelines who has their helmet off and arguing a call it is up to the referees discretion if a flag should be thrown. And to add one more thing, calls have been taken back before. I recommend you watch the Inside the NFL segment where former referee Mike Carey explains all that stuff, but I know you won't and I don't even know why I wasted my time writing this post.
It's aight.
To be honest, even if they called that penalty, we know for a fact that prater misses any fg or that the Lions turn the ball over because they played so shitty in the 2nd half and didn't want the win as bad as the cowboys did.

There is literally no way the Lions would have scored on that drive when they were punting in situations like 4th and 1.

But lets give them the fg and the final decision remains the same. 24-23.
yes I'm playing what if lol

bionic77

I'm sure this is old, but still, this is awesome that he weighed in

Obama has your back, Brother kas!

e: Warner helping Kap? Has FMT weighed in on that?
Kap and Warner is not going to last a week.

Warner is going to try and make Kap a strict Christian and Kap is going to bail as soon as he tells him about monogamy and not being a douche!

Kap needs Tommy Maddox in his life.

Narag

They're bringing a fucking tank to the place where the Paris suspects are hiding out.

B65u5FoCcAApyoU.jpg

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

It'll probably just going to be used for breaching wherever they are. Not like it's going to lay into them with the main gun.

squicken

Warner also worked with Tebow and Ponder. Such track record.

God and Warner maxed out those two physically limited QBs, one of whom threw for 300+ yards in the playoffs btw. Imagine what Kurt and Jesus could do with Kap if he would spend less time with his headphones on and getting tattoos

bionic77

Can we get a link to the non invasive prostate exam?

Because that just made getting older a lot easier. I wonder if some doctors will still claim the old method is more accurate (they said that compared to the puff of air up your ass).

I may have a chance of dying with a virgin asshole now...

Can we get a link to the non invasive prostate exam?

Because that just made getting older a lot easier. I wonder if some doctors will still claim the old method is more accurate (they said that compared to the puff of air up your ass).

I may have a chance of dying with a virgin asshole now...

Aren't you supposed to get one at 40?

Top Bottom