• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Mark Viviano ‏@MarkWJZ 24m24 minutes ago
The Ravens make the 1st hit of playoff wknd: team bus side swipes Providence cab in front of team hotel. No injuries #WJZ on the scene

Well damn

Hunter S.

Suppose I'll root for a Panthers vs Broncos super bowl. Panthers go on a magical run and win their first super bowl, or Peyton wins and retires and rides off into the sunset and spices things up more in the afc.

Peyton will not quit until the Broncos tell him no. He then might might try the Raiders, Jags , or other lowest level tier club.

cdyhybrid

Q: Did you know Tom Brady is 6-7 in his last 13 playoff games? Did you know since 2006 he’s just 2-4 in AFC Championship games and Super Bowls? Did you know Tom Brady has directed 4 of the 12 highest scoring teams in NFL history and that those teams are just 5-4 in the postseason and scored an average of 16.25 points per game in their eventual playoff defeats? Did you know Brady’s regular-season passer rating (95.9) is 8.4 points higher than his playoff rating (87.5)? Did you know Brady has lost playoff games to Jake Plummer, Eli Manning (twice), Mark Sanchez, and Joe Flacco (twice)? Did you know Brady has thrown one touchdown or fewer in half of his playoff starts? Did you know that the Patriots have been favored in every Brady era playoff loss with the exception of last January in Denver? Did you know Brady only has two game winning drives in the playoffs in the last 10 years and in one of them he threw a game ending interception that was fortunately fumbled back to his team? But hey, good luck this weekend.
—Garrison, Indianapolis

BS: (Searching for a comeback … )

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/d...ts-broncos-cowboys-packers-panthers-seahawks/

Like this:

Aaron Rodgers is 1-4 in playoff games in years in which he did not win the Super Bowl.

With that lone win coming against The Joe Webb Experience.

Can one post go by that is not filled with arrogance?

That would be pretty stupid for long time Seahawks fan. Have to be arrogant when we are good because for all we know the Seahawks could turn into the Browns by tomorrow. Then what? Then I have to live in misery again and I would of been like "remember when we were good?"

NOPE NOT HAPPENING. Learned from my Minnesota, and Cleveland brothers! Misery is no fun. Or we could all be like Kas and be cocky even though our team is a pile of shit. And just pretend the shit is gold.

bionic77

Not nice of your dad to cheat on your mom.
Probably from before he got married.

The 60s were a wild decade.

No questions asked!

Like this:

Aaron Rodgers is 1-4 in playoff games in years in which he did not win the Super Bowl.
They don't call him AFraud for nothing!

According to the crazy fans he is faking his injury to garner sympathy. But obviously also to prepare for an excuse for the inevitable January choke at home.

At least he's got those commercials and MVP awards to fall back on.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Like this:

With that lone win coming against The Joe Webb Experience.

cam-newton.jpg

Restore the Roar, Cam. Bring Carolina the glory it deserves.

JNA

Banned
Holy crap at this! From one of the original Star Wars movies.

FCZ8rVt.jpg

I saw one of these pictures on reddit and apparently this shot (along with some others), was a freaking painting! With most of them they had to fill in the holes with people moving around in it.

Those storm troopers in that shot was painted...my head is full of fuck.

JNA

Banned
They don't call him AFraud for nothing!

According to the crazy fans he is faking his injury to garner sympathy. But obviously also to prepare for an excuse for the inevitable January choke at home.

At least he's got those commercials and MVP awards to fall back on.

Dan Marino was a fraud too apparently. XD

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
nUJ5l81.png

Rooting for the Panthers tomorrow is literally rooting for cancer.

Choose wisely.

Cam Newton visits young fan fighting brain cancer

Of course, the most cynical of fans said he did it for the publicity. (Really, this is a thing we saw with some regularity in Facebook comments.) So to those people, I'd just ask what Cam's motivation was for what you'll read below.

Newton visited with Matthew Bailey, a seventh grader in North Carolina, who is facing brain cancer. Matt has 10 things he wants to do. His church shared that list on March 27.

http://mobile.sportingnews.com/arti...rain-cancer-wish-list-visit-carolina-panthers

At least we can agree who is the worst:

18f0ta8dhqxeijpg.jpg

Top Bottom