• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

eznark

Banned
Also, Chris Christie will be freezing his ass off in Lambeau watching the Cowboys this week.

I do know how the man manages to fit in governing a state in between being the Cowboys' designated soccer mom (you know the one mom who travels with her son's team everywhere and knows all of the kids on the team and brings snacks and gatorade and shit for everyone at every game)

No he won't he'll be in a box. Also governor's don't do shit on the weekends and the legislative session just started so there isn't even anything for him to work too hard on anywa.

That said, fuck that tub o shit.

manfestival

Things I want to happen this weekend

Ravens, Packers, and Seahawks to win

I do not particularly care who wins from the broncos/colts game.

Respect

Congrats Ravens. We just aren't healthy enough.

What's funny is the two biggest injuries this year are Ridley and Mayo and I feel like NE has upgraded at both positions. Lt. Hightower has really progressed this year and is superior to Mayo as a MLB. Blount has replaced Ridley and while I think Ridley is a good runner, Blount is just as good, but I trust Blount not to fumble.

This is as healthy as a team can expect to be at this point in the season.

Can you imagine if Kas ever walks into his chick like giving another dude a hug? He would never let it go!

That dude was her dad. DUN DUN DUN

Colasante

Cowboys vs Patriots.

Who does NFL-gaf cheer for?

rob-gronkowski-naked3.jpg

Come on. Who doesn't want to see this man celebrate for 6 straight months?

Fantomex

Guys is GTAV super cheap with Xbox Gold right now? I want t for XBOXONE but don't have live yet. Wanna see if it's worth it. HALP!

Zeke

Cowboys vs Patriots.

Who does NFL-gaf cheer for?
You guys can talk shit all you want but you know in your heart of hearts you don't wanna see another pats sb win. At least Dallas has been utter shit since the late 90's and have given you a break and many lol moments.

zychi

Banned
I will be pissed. Also dude from the radio show I listen to will probably become rich with his ridiculous tattoo that he got before preseason

how do you become rich from a tattoo?
like i get it would be a news story, but its not like the guy is getting paid to be on tv.

Draxal

"He didn't even turn around"

closes window since the author has no clue on the rules

Well to be fair neither does Nantz or Sims.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/10/giants-bills_game_review_a_loo.html

Both Simms and Jim Nantz said Boley and Williams (on his PD in the third quarter) didn’t turn to look for the ball. Same with Florence’s last penalty. They both insinuated face guarding is a penalty. Again, it’s not. “Never turns around and looks,” Simms said of Florence.”

I remember being baffled by them.

Top Bottom