• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

No ones taking that kicker in the first round JNA, I was kidding lol
Browns need to load up on weapons for Manziel, that's why he struggled so badly this year...
ead742f7e43b291978724f3cc17caf0b.jpg

cdyhybrid

Panthers will announce shortly they will donate 5k dollars for every Seahawks drive that ends in a punt.

Defence!

That's fine with me! Jon Ryan is the best player on our team, so the more action he gets the better chance we have to win! His punts are so beautiful that I welcome the chance for him to both figuratively and literally cure cancer.

JNA

Banned
No ones taking that kicker in the first round JNA, I was kidding lol

I wasn't talking about you either XD. There were people, especially on articles like that one on ESPN that could have him as a legit first rounder.

I don't think it's THAT much of a stretch to draft one. Raiders did it, and he's still a Raider to this day with multiple Pro Bowl appearances.

And with the amount of missed easy 38+ or 40+ yard field goals, it would be a pretty nice asset to have someone like that FSU kicker ready to come out and get those points for you. They also last a long time with some kickers even being able to play as 45+ year olds.

Sounds worthy of a first round pick I think. If you need a new kicker especially. How many first round players have we seen get NOT get cut or stay with their team longer than a couple of years?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Started playing GTA SA again for the hell of it, first time I've played it in almost 10 years. Damn I've forgotten how much I love the beginning parts of that game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wes! Get Kas's garbage out of here and into the offseason thread where it should be.

It hurts Kave, it hurts. I'm in purgatory. Don't feel like I belong here or in the offseason thread. A Bucs fan legit said the Bucs should take Jameis Winston at #1. I can't get into a discussion like that, I don't feel I belong, when we already have a franchise QB and Super Bowl contending team.

It's going to be a long offseason until we resign Suh. Then I'll feel some solace.

Furyous

Browns need to load up on weapons for Manziel, that's why he struggled so badly this year...

You mean instagram models right? Wait, you're talking about offensive weapons in football.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Browns need to load up on draft picks and pick good players that fit this team. Now if one of them happens to be another quarterback that takes the guy you mentioned's spot then that's cool as well.

Who's winning their games this weekend?

Sanjuro

It depends on the medium.

Cartoon 87/12 - Michelangelo
Movies - Raphael
Comics - Leonardo or Donatello. Depending on the series.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I was a Raphael fan. No clue why. Probably because everyone and their dog like Michelangelo the best, Donatello was a nerd, and Leonardo was boring.

Top Bottom