• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

JNA

Banned
Marshall Faulk...was such a good fucking player man. He was like a running back...AND a wide reciever! He's a two for one special! Where the fuck can you find that in today's football? Seriously where!? That shit is CRAZY! His rushing touchdowns, as well as his receiving touchdowns. Who the hell does that?

Wanna be a running back and catch some sweet yards, It's the freaking Faulk man. Marshall fucking Faulk! Loved you Barry Sanders but Faulk, he's just...just a machine! It's the God damn Faulk!

Fuck man If I had madden, I would gladly do a game with Faulk vs Sanders. Yeah, a fantasy pick up match, that sounds fun. Let's do that! Let's do it!

Right after my. nap. Right after that happens. Sleep is kinda what I need so I should take it. Ok I will. Let's do it. Silence please!

Striker

#1 in ELO rating suck it nerds!

Lol at SB winners ELO Ratings over the years... fucking Giants man. One day 100 years from now people are going to have a hard time explaining how Eli won 2 SB.
2011 Giants had the worst run offense and 27th ranked defense (I think). So that explains the ELO.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Marshall Faulk...was such a good fucking player man. He was like a running back...AND a wide reciever! He's a two for one special! Where the fuck can you find that in today's football? Seriously where!? That shit is CRAZY! His rushing touchdowns, as well as his receiving touchdowns. Who the hell does that?

They also got very lucky getting Jackson near the end of Faulk's playing ability. I didn't know Jackson was Jewish (got caught in a Wikipedia loop).

JNA

Banned
They also got very lucky getting Jackson near the end of Faulk's playing ability. I didn't know Jackson was Jewish (got caught in a Wikipedia loop).

Oh I see. That son of a shit Jackson. Trying to take the man Faulk's place HUH? Well too bad...JACKSON!!!,!! Faulk can run AND catch! And you? You can't do nothing! You power! But no legs and just ain't that tough. You a good player man but Faulk...that's a fucking dream running back. God imagine him and Brett Farve together? League would be over man. Just game over.

But ah wel, time has passed. And we gonna wreck! Wreck it like its 1995! Love saying that 5 ha!

ColdHoboKiller

Neo Member
Too hyped for the Ravens game today. I really hope we can win and shut the mouths of all these obnoxious patriots fans. The misery of Patriots fans brings me infinite joy.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Holy fuck, the last few pages are a trainwreck. Ya'll know the playoffs are this weekend, right?

Get hype!

B69BMwiIIAAQEAI.png

JNA

Banned
JNA you ok? You seem high strung lol

Oh fuck am I be posting in the GafNFL GAf place? Duck me I didn't want to do that! Fuck I'm fucked! Not good man not good!

So I'm gonna totally collapse and talk in total gibberish and people be like "woah" with some be like "ban him!" And some shit while I'm like "please me, I love you all. Don't leave me. :(." I don't want to be aloooooone. :(((((

But nobody understands. Nobody knows. So I shall weep in my sorrows, and lye do my side of the bed. And see If I can wake up from this damn nughtmare. And wake up, watch the games, and play the day off as usual. Hope that all works out! Wish me luck!

Oh fuck am I be posting in the GafNFL GAf place? Duck me I didn't want to do that! Fuck I'm fucked! Not good man not good!

So I'm gonna totally collapse and talk in total gibberish and people be like "woah" with some be like "ban him!" And some shit while I'm like "please me, I love you all. Don't leave me. :(." I don't want to be aloooooone. :(((((

But nobody understands. Nobody knows. So I shall weep in my sorrows, and lye do my side of the bed. And see If I can wake up from this damn nughtmare. And wake up, watch the games, and play the day off as usual. Hope that all works out! Wish me luck!

8QLHDyL.gif

Wut? Get some rest and we'll see ya tomorrow!

Narag

Don't take shit from the new guy, JNA.

jakncoke

Banned
Will be interesting to see who makes the HOF outta the final 18. I hope its the Bus year to piss squicken off. Even if he doesnt this year he will eventually considering this is his 5th straight year as a finalist. Before eznark, ninja and any other hater not named squicken. stfu your opinion on the matter is invalid!

Slo

Will be interesting to see who makes the HOF outta the final 18. I hope its the Bus year to piss squicken off. Even if he doesnt this year he will eventually considering this is his 5th straight year as a finalist. Before eznark, ninja and any other hater not named squicken. stfu your opinion on the matter is invalid!

I should do some research on Bettis' whereabouts around the time Josh Freeman was sired.

bionic77

Good morning weirdos.

Today is gonna be the worst, and it already started being the worst.
I call the FBI and gave them some 'tips' on several dozen unsolved crimes (and some that weren't committeed yet).

Hopefully eveyone in the Pats and Ravens organization is arrested before lunchtime. I believe in the criminal justice system.

I also told them Ray killed Hae.

Dragon

Banned
I call the FBI and gave them some 'tips' on several dozen unsolved crimes (and some that weren't committeed yet).

Hopefully eveyone in the Pats and Ravens organization is arrested before lunchtime. I believe in the criminal justice system.

Jay is still pretty shady in my eyes. Just sayin'.

GQman2121

Banned
If we can't run the ball and keep Brady off the field, we lose. It's that simple.

Having said that, Kubes will likely have Flacco throw the ball 40+ times - he'll have decent numbers - we'll still lose and then have something/someone to point the finger at. :/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh just looked outside and it's snowing....freaking Texas weather.

You must live up north of Houston closer to Cowboy country.

My only saving grace is that Houston doesn't have too many Cowboys fans. There are still tons of them though.

Snowing in Texas? First I heard of that ha! XD

Sorry about that though. Chin up high and all that and we will reach the sky! Oh right!

It actually snows a lot up in the panhandle. That's a long ass drive from what most people think of "Texas" though.

louisiana-tech-fans-dancing-geeksandcleats.gif

Go Panthers

EDIT: My favorite thing about this GIF is when you see the camera zoom out and the black girl in the next row is looking down like "These crazy ass white people smh"

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Watching a bunch of practice squad and special teams players square off in that game is an acceptable outcome I think for everyone. It'd also be interesting to see the Patriots use the waterboy as the head coach.

Top Bottom