• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

The fuck is this shit.

Join us brother.

UuJssOB.gif

Talamius

I'm not nervous because I think the matchup is a lot better than the media thinks it is. It's like the past 3 games never happened.

Sure, we could lose, but the Cowboys went in there and won this year. It's possible.

The important thing is to not let Seattle jump out by 10+ early.

I'm not nervous because I think the matchup is a lot better than the media thinks it is. It's like the past 3 games never happened.

Sure, we could lose, but the Cowboys went in there and won this year. It's possible.

The important thing is to not let Seattle jump out by 10+ early.

Cant lose your cool early in Seattle. You'll be fine!.... hopefully

Crisco

Banned
Yeah, I dunno how they'll handle the noise. Cam does that clapping shit a lot, the offense lacks chemistry as a whole, but then again the running game and zone read basically neutralize the noise. Gonna have to lean heavily on those.

Yeah, I dunno how they'll handle the noise. Cam does that clapping shit a lot, the offense lacks chemistry as a whole, but then again the running game and zone read basically neutralize the noise. Gonna have to lean heavily on those.

Cam can't have the turnovers. That doesn't sound like it needs to be said but they need to drill that into him

RdN

I'm really worried about the Pats offensive line against the Ravens defense.. I'm projecting a full afternoon of Tom Brady having absolutely no time at the pocket.

Sanjuro

I'm really worried about the Pats offensive line against the Ravens defense.. I'm projecting a full afternoon of Tom Brady having absolutely no time at the pocket.

Good thing their defense isn't good. Still, our line is pretty bad against most teams with a small amount of effort.

RdN

Good thing their defense isn't good. Still, our line is pretty bad against most teams with a small amount of effort.

Yeah, that's my fear.

Their secondary does suck big time, but it the o-line can't give Brady some time, it really won't matter that much.

what channel are todays games on? i need to know if i have to hookup my shitty little free receiver to get the local channels or if i have to stream on watchESPN again

MechDX

you only have yourself to blame

or your team i guess, since you wouldn't be doing this if they were good enough to make the playoffs.

My team is in the playoffs! Gronk Gronk! Tom Terrific! Fuck Eli! Chowda!

masturbates feverishly to Jimmy Grapepolio

Talamius

thank you brothers. sometimes i wish i weren't so cheap and just had satellite so i could see all the games i love in HD when they aren't streamable.... but i am that cheap!

OTA amplified antenna. Better picture than any cable or satellite provider because it's uncompressed!

Yes, even uncompressed the Fox HD feed is still that bad

Top Bottom