• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Man Velocity 2X is brilliant so far.

People paid money for sports friends? Wow.

It's actually really fun when you play with people on the couch. I'm wondering if it's going to work with the Share Play stuff Sony supposedly will have out sometime this fall.

Lol how does jerry talking about JFF all the time make Romo feel?

Kave was right about you! Can't believe you were ever honorary brown.

I feel like a girl that just found out her BF cheated on her.
*cries

Speaking of this stuff I read a rumor a couple weeks ago that Jerry wanted then browns to play on Thanksgiving day next year

If I was romo I'd want to get the fuck out of dallas and onto a well run team.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
chan ordered the hit

Some post(s) I noticed earlier today about the latest rumblings on Chan before this Wes Welker Molly/MDMA story broke out:

Chan is a lucky man. May he find peace in Cambodia.

The #1 export of Cambodia is MDMA based products, I'm sure he's in a happy place.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886691&page=19

ohhh.png

jbug617

Banned
Damn, Welker is going to lose 1.88 million from this.

it's a lot of money for him. In the long run it might be better for him to miss these games so he can fully recover from the concussion.

Who would have thought that Gronk would be the most upstanding citizen that played for the Patriots?

He was well behaved this offseason. Only that one pic with Johnny Football got out but no crazy stories in Vegas this summer.

Godslay

Banned
He dun fucked up. He could have met a Molly at the derby and knocked her out and been back for game 3.

Per a league source, the banishment under the PED policy happened because Welker took MDMA, a banned substance under the substance-abuse policy, that had been cut with amphetamines, a banned substance under the PED policy. (Here’s where all the Walter Whites in the crowd will try to claim in the comments and on Twitter that MDMA and amphetamines are the same thing. They’re not, Jessie.)

As happened with Cowboys cornerback Orlando Scandrick, pure MDMA wouldn’t have triggered a violation under the PED policy. The presence of amphetamines resulted in a one-strike, four-game suspension.

If the NFL and NFLPA had struck a deal on HGH testing, Welker likely wouldn’t have been suspended. It’s believed that the new drug-testing policies that will become effective if/when a final agreement is reached on HGH testing will result in amphetamines shifting to the substance-abuse policy during the offseason.

From PFT.

it's a lot of money for him. In the long run it might be better for him to miss these games so he can fully recover from the concussion.

Yeah, it's a silver lining I guess. I am pretty certain he won't be on the team next year though, especially after this and the concussions. Too bad, because in general he's a likable guy.

ShaneB

Chiefs' Brazilian kicker learned NFL rules through Madden

"I knew I was going to be a kicker in my high school," Santos said, via quotes from the Chiefs. "I went out and bought a Madden game for my Xbox and that's how I learned the rules. Seeing all of those kickers, I said ‘That's awesome. I want to one day get there.' I just kept working to get a scholarship. I remember guys like Mike Nugent and Mason Crosby used to play on that game. I played against them in the preseason, so that was cool. It's pretty much what you work for; you want to achieve that dream.

Hunter S.

I always hate getting blown away on a long hill climbs by hot girls from the oympic training center. they most be taking PEDS .

Longest ride i have down in awhile. tose olympians need tb fuck by me.

eznark

Banned
Looks like baseball season will be over by Thursday after all! I look forward to my champion avatar. Shedding the Brewers will be a fucking joyous occasion this year.

Nice touch on adding Hito to the OP, RIP.

Cardinals biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! First up, crushing the Chargers!

Week 1 Picks

GB @ SEA (Will root for GB with all my might though)

NO @ ATL
CIN @ BAL
BUF @ CHI
WAS @ HOU
TEN @ KC
NE @ MIA
OAK @ NYJ
JAX @ PHI
CLE @ PIT
MIN @ STL (This one is really up in the air until we see STL QB)
SF @ DAL
CAR @ TB
IND @ DEN
NYG @ DET
SD @ ARI (Go Cards!)

Godslay

Banned
Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 8m
Broncos believe Wes Welker is playing Sunday vs. Colts. Suspensions never announced this late in week. Game plan in place.

Hmm, so I guess I don't understand. Is he playing Sunday or not?

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 8m
Broncos believe Wes Welker is playing Sunday vs. Colts. Suspensions never announced this late in week. Game plan in place.

Hmm, so I guess I don't understand. Is he playing Sunday or not?

Tuesday's late in the week? :jnc I know it's legal in the state but I didn't think every Bronco was high

JABEE

Looks like baseball season will be over by Thursday after all! I look forward to my champion avatar. Shedding the Brewers will be a fucking joyous occasion this year.

That's good. Why would you want to she's the Brewers? They are only a game back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom