• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judy Battista @judybattista · 27m

I've been told that the Ravens were told a "softer" version of the events that were shown on the videotape.

Yes, her head "softly" hit the elevator floor after she was knocked the fuck out. Ray also used pillows to drag her limp body out of the elevator....softly.

Syrinx

Bucs fans, don't sweat!!

Roy Cummings ‏@RCummingsTBO 49s
Bucs coach Lovie Smith says OC Jeff Tedford is back at work full time and was in the office as usual early Monday.
This much is good at least. If I didn't know better I'd have thought Arroyo was a loyal disciple of Mike Sullivan.

JABEE

Join NFL-GAF's Destiny Clan

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/119656

Everyone, join our clan. After you play the game tomorrow, I think you may need to reactivate your clan membership!

I tried to activate it as a clan. It says you have to have played the game on the platform to join the clan. I had to change the clan tag from the beta to "JNC" instead of ":JNC" since colons aren't allowed anymore.

Greg, can you put this in the Week 2 OT?

Everyone, join our clan. After you play the game tomorrow, I think you may need to reactivate your clan membership!

I tried to activate it as a clan. It says you have to have played the game on the platform to join the clan. I had to change the clan tag from the beta to "JNC" instead of ":JNC" since colons aren't allowed anymore.

Greg can you put this in the Week 2 OT?
I'll reactivate once I play sometime this week on PS4.
People can call, owners wont listen. They've made more money than ever under his ruling. Hence why his salary was voted so high by them.
You're absolutely right. What a damn shame.

There is only one Ray in Baltimore, and he's the greatest Ray of all time.

BS-sp-p3-ravens-ray-lewis-s.jpg

Greg, can you put this in the Week 2 OT?
Does anyone know if you can join different clans per character or are you set to one clan no matter how many characters you create?

The difference in those cases (BYU is generally the gold standard of college football rape coverups, FYI) is that they were incidents of covering up a single act of rape (or a gang rape in BYU's case) and the individuals involved were fired.

PedoU was a 20 year reign of boy fucking enabled and fueled by the university.

If you have any evidence of a program that has engaged in anything like that I'd love to see it. Certainly not happening at Michigan as there has been tons of turnover and the Vandy and FSU stories were one off issues investigated by authorities and found lacking.

Wasnt there some huge rape scandal at Duke involving athletes?

After the courtroom cleared out, three jurors were still around. Kelly [the prosecuting attorney] cornered them and asked why they had acquitted. “The jury said they had suffered enough,” Kelly said. “They lost their scholarships. They were kicked off the team.” Kelly said it was the most bizarre thing she’d ever heard— the idea that the players had been sufficiently punished when they lost their opportunity to play football. “That’s the power of college football,” she said.

Fuck this world man.

Jesus Montana had 9 reported rapes in one year by football players. The federal government should have stepped in and closed the school down. That is just unimaginable.

MechDX

Texans HC Bill O'Brien said No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney underwent surgery this morning and will be out 4-6 weeks.

Should be back for MNF vs. Steelers

Konka

Banned
Are you going to be awake for the 2nd one though? lol

Hell no, I have class tomorrow.

Jesus Montana had 9 reported rapes in one year by football players. The federal government should have stepped in and closed the school down. That is just unimaginable.

If you want to go that route than most colleges in the US should be shut down. I guarantee they are all covering up date rape on a regular basis. Lets just be real.

Hell no, I have class tomorrow.

If you want to go that route than most colleges in the US should be shut down. I guarantee they are all covering up date rape on a regular basis. Lets just be real.

You think most colleges have 9 rapes in a year? That seems insanely excessive.

Thanks for the info guys about the Duke thing. I remembered hearing about it but couldnt remember how it was resolved.

ShaneB

Excited for MNF tonight. C'mon Man should be great with all the wackiness that happened this weekend. Also, it looks like I've won my two matches in Fantasy Football. Beginners luck!

DMczaf

Guys, I have a friend, let's say his name is Bike Flennon, he wants to know if anyone knows how to set up a fake domestic violence report?

This is for a friend.

_woLf

So LaMichael James asked to be released from SF...

Going to the Ravens?

This makes me a little happy because he usually was a pretty good runner against Seattle.

Konka

Banned
You think most colleges have 9 rapes in a year? That seems insanely excessive.

Thanks for the info guys about the Duke thing. I remembered hearing about it but couldnt remember how it was resolved.

9 date rapes? Easily. At some of these larger schools probably 9 on a weekend.

Drakeon

So LaMichael James asked to be released from SF...

Going to the Ravens?

This makes me a little happy because he usually was a pretty good runner against Seattle.
Isn't the first time he's asked. Doesn't mean he gets released. Although at this point, I wouldn't care. Ravens could do us a solid and give us like a 6th for him though.

HawkeyeIC

But we should totally dump Harbs for Baalke lol lol lol lol. Fuck Jed if he's truly leaning that way.

Shouldn't have to choose. 2011 was a beast of a class. 2013 is looking good (pending Tank and Vance), and 2014 (it's early), looks really really good. Add in the Boldin signing, the Johnson trade, the Kap extension, and I'm VERY happy with Baalke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom