• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert literally lost that game. I've never understood why defensive coaches are so willing to play rookies on defense but so scared to do it on offense. West and Crowell didn't get to take over until Tate got hurt
I'm not saying that Tate might have a more serious injury, but he might have a more serious injury.

Bros getting suckered by that commercial are sure gonna be pissed when all that lame ass space Dungeon and Dragons shit comes spewing out of Peter Dinklage's mouth.

Fox318

40 plays for 91 yards

#FireGilbride

dHOA6tK.gif

Godslay

Banned
Sorry who is on the pats ofensive line? I agree tom has declined in a big way, but his line is right up there with the worst in the league. It was already bottom tier before trading their best, albeit aging piece in Logan Mankins.

What?

Plenty of people thought the Pats had one of the best lines coming into this year. Prior to Mankins being traded that is.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
This game is an embarrassment of embarrassments. Eli is like all.. Fuck you Romo.. I'm still worst

.. and bloody hell how much has Bungie dropped on these ads.... I can't even count how many I've seen in the last month..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom