• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Giants not making it too hard on Stafford tonight... you can't keep leaving guys that open and expect to win.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jouiqe Bells Ford Field leap is the best.

Thoughts on Stafford and this amazing offense, NFLGAF?

We are all Witnesses.

jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

Doorman

Act like you've been there before

He has been there before, though, and done the same thing. It is his regular home-touchdown celebration.

edit:
Maybe he has thrown some blocks I didn't see but Ebron has been invisible. Meanwhile Faurua has had a couple good plays.
What, you mean that drafting a non-blocking tight end with a first-round pick might have been wasteful? No way.

zychi

Banned
Except when it comes to releasing security camera footage, right?

Only after the fact. Goodell said he saw the video, "it would make Ray look good" changes his story after it leaks.

Peter King, the NFL's own personal writer, said Goodell and the league saw the entire video.

Dude is a tool.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Good game GiantsGAF. A lot of question marks with your team but you still have two Super Bowl trophies in the last 6 years and I'd trade that for anything.

Yeah I know it's a fantasy question but help!

Dwyer or Ellington? Could decide my game. Up by 25 but my opp has mattews. Think I'm rolling with Dwyer

This gonna be a long fucking season :(
This went about as expected outside of the defense. I genuinely thought they would play better. The offense looked exactly like I thought it would. It wasn't going to magically fix itself from the offseason and its going to keep looking ugly until we fix the personnel issues we have.

I came in ready for a shit season. At this point see what you have left in Eli since he's up for a contract at the end of 2014 and if its truly as bad as it looks - its time to prepare for a very different future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom