• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks that the only NFC East team the Panthers play this season is the Eagles.

Seattle gets all 4 of them.

edge-wwe.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
According to him

- Mayo looks done
- Wilfork is done
- O-line is a disaster
- Danny Amendola on cutting block, Lafell may be as well
- Brady looks as old as he did last year with less excuses.

Love being able to post when he can't.

I also concur with this assessment, 100%.

e -

I gotta wake up early but I don't want to miss any second of Primetime Rivers.

But konex won't be here to jinx him!

Maxim726X

Which ones? Who's shown up exactly?

Getting ready for a long season here... Honestly, they looked like complete shit during the preseason so it stands to reason that the beginning of the regular season was going to be shit too.

Gotta get their shit together, real soon.

Striker

Few bright spots (Donnell, Prince, Hankins/Jenkins), but rest is expected. The schedule isn't difficult by any means. The OL needs more time and they really need Odell Beckham back.

I would have liked to see Stafford spread the ball around more. Tate looked great and should have gotten more plays. Likewise I'm surprised Eveon wasn't targeted much at all.

The Giants d-line was solid against the run. Meanwhile the Lions d-line got a lot of pressure on Eli but not as many sacks as I assumed we'd get. In surprised the Giants didn't attack our wack secondary more. Slay looked solid tonight, didn't hear Mathis' name called much. But man we have NO depth...

This went about as expected outside of the defense. I genuinely thought they would play better. The offense looked exactly like I thought it would. It wasn't going to magically fix itself from the offseason and its going to keep looking ugly until we fix the personnel issues we have.

I came in ready for a shit season. At this point see what you have left in Eli since he's up for a contract at the end of 2014 and if its truly as bad as it looks - its time to prepare for a very different future.

Unless Eli can turn it around this season I am ready for a new regime, no more TC, no more Eli, and no more Reese, I rather see a bunch of young players SUCK, than some of these over paid cunts..

Edit:If they did start over the need to follow Parcell's teaching build your team from the inside out, we won 2 SB with a monster d-line and a very good o-line, what they have on the field now is SHIT..

Unless Eli can turn it around this season I am ready for a new regime, no more TC, no more Eli, and no more Reese, I rather see a bunch of young players SUCK, than some of these over paid cunts..
You got the wrong owner for that, bro. Mara isn't that reactionary. Nor should he be.

I do fear that if this is what Eli is for the rest of the season than he is long for this team and there will be serious consideration in moving on.

slabrock

Banned
I would have liked to see Stafford spread the ball around more. Tate looked great and should have gotten more plays. Likewise I'm surprised Eveon wasn't targeted much at all.

The Giants d-line was solid against the run. Meanwhile the Lions d-line got a lot of pressure on Eli but not as many sacks as I assumed we'd get. In surprised the Giants didn't attack our wack secondary more. Slay looked solid tonight, didn't hear Mathis' name called much. But man we have NO depth...

What little depth they had was already hurt with Ihedigbo and Carey both out.

Godslay

Banned
I'd like to see a Seahawks/Lions playoff game for some reason. Doubt it happens, but I bet it would be a fun game for awhile.

TheContact

According to him

- Mayo looks done
- Wilfork is done
- O-line is a disaster
- Danny Amendola on cutting block, Lafell may be as well
- Brady looks as old as he did last year with less excuses.

Definitely the last game this was the case, who knows if they can turn it around though. I certainly hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom