• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjohill

So I think I gotta bench V.Cruz on my fantasy team until that offence gets their game together. That o-line was disgusting. Manning isn't channeling his inner Manning. And too many dropped balls.
Yeah next week I'm switching him with Michael floyd

cajunator

Banned
So I think I gotta bench V.Cruz on my fantasy team until that offence gets their game together. That o-line was disgusting. Manning isn't channeling his inner Manning. And too many dropped balls.

Yeah He's channeling his inner Manning all right.

3746610289.png

Nice. How much a month?
Im thinking of getting gigabit next year just to see how ridiculous it is.

DMczaf

Yeah He's channeling his inner Manning all right.

Nice. How much a month?
Im thinking of getting gigabit next year just to see how ridiculous it is.

$59.99 a month. Cox just doubled their speeds across all their packages this week for free because of Century Link bringing in gigabit competition to Vegas.

I love competition. Especially QB competitions...

cajunator

Banned
$59.99 a month. Cox just doubled their speeds across all their packages this week for free because of Century Link bringing in gigabit competition to Vegas.

I love competition. Especially QB competitions...

yeah mines 50/month.
Having fiber in town really makes the difference.
It will be about 70$/month for gigabit which isnt bad.
So you live in Las Vegas? They definitely needed the fastest speeds possible with all the tech over there.

I run Time Warner Road Runner service in Milwaukee but soon it's gonna become Comcast as they bought them out so I hope that improves it. 50mbps the highest speed they provide

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Christ. Is it that foreign to pick a team from the other conference to root for sometimes?

Edit: Time Warner in Milwaukee is terrible, but fuck if I want that buyout to go through.

I just realized I'm 12-4 with my picks this week. I called both Miami over New England & Atlanta over New Orleans.

The only ones I got wrong were Dallas over San Fran, Chicago over Buffalo, Washington over Houston and Kanas City over Tennessee.

Mifune

Mehmber
So happy that Pegula will be the new owner of the Bills. Buffalo should just make him mayor, since he'll be doing more for the city than any elected official will.

jakncoke

Banned
From Elias: The Lions defeated the Giants on Monday in each team's season-opener, 35-14, and Detroit out-gained New York, 417 to 197. It was the Lions' largest margin of victory in an opener since they defeated the Rams, 41-20, in Los Angeles in 1980, and their largest margin of victory in an opener played at home since they downed the Steelers, 45-7, at Tiger Stadium in 1962.

It was only the second season-opener in team history in which the Giants gained fewer than 200 yards and allowed at least 400. That also happened in a 27-17 loss in Philadelphia in 1955.

Stats.

Has to do with him hearing from a friend of friend or something that Golden Tate was fucking Russels now ex wife.

cajunator

Banned
I think 1 week of data is too soon to say anything for certain for any team. But sure doesnt look promising for Giant-age.

I would agree. Im waiting until week two is over and some team trends emerge (like hopefully our defense rounds out a bit. Too much talent on it not to be way way better than it is)

Sucks for the Chargers that they open against 2 NFC West teams, but on the bright side their schedule for the next month after them is a joke:

@Bills
Jags
Jets
@Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom