• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

BchJoXA.jpg

Crisco

Banned
God, the best thing about that Antonio Brown play is that he actually kicked him in the face. That wasn't a failed jump attempt, he did exactly what he planned to do. The angle from Lanning's view tells the tale. As soon as he turns his eyes towards Lanning, he decides "I'm going to kick that punter in the face". And he does. It was amazing.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Either way, Goodell is either running a crooked game here, or a incompetent as all hell one. He should be gone no matter which one it is.

I'd like to see him gone because of the London initiative. Not sure how much of that is him vs the owners though.

God, the best thing about that Antonio Brown play is that he actually kicked him in the face. That wasn't a failed jump attempt, he did exactly what he planned to do. The angle from Lanning's view tells the tale. As soon as he turns his eyes towards Lanning, he decides "I'm going to kick that punter in the face". And he does. It was amazing.

Well to be fair, punters aren't real football players.

Lots of talk about the 5-2 front the Dolphins brought out in the second half against NE. I love it. The d-line is the strength of the team so why not get more of those guys on the field at once, especially if you're playing a team with mediocre weapons at the skill positions. Mitchell, Odrick, and Starks plugging up the middle with Wake and Vernon crashing the edges or dropping back into coverage? Sounds fantastic to me.

This will also benefit Dion Jordan, I think. Kind of turns him into more of an outside LB because he can rush the passer or drop back into coverage from that DE position of the 5-2.

Expect to see more and more of this as the season goes on after the success in NE and lack of depth at LB.

jmdajr

$59.99 a month. Cox just doubled their speeds across all their packages this week for free because of Century Link bringing in gigabit competition to Vegas.

I love competition. Especially QB competitions...

Any hidden costs????

I pay around 60 bucks too...

for 6mbs :( :( :( :( :(

bionic77

5 down 1 up.

Like bionics penis, it somehow at least manages to get the job done.
Don't compare my penis to your shitty 1985 internet connection.

Even at my new house we get at least 20mbs down and that is Service Electric (the first cable company in the US, which is great but I wish they had upgraded from their tech in the 70s).

Also this is the mower we got:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Honda-GCV190-21-in-Smart-Drive-Variable-Speed-Self-Propelled-Deck-Mower-HRX217VKA/100617641?AID=11210757&PID=7135626&SID=skim45704X1253620X0cf9a46f0d480f10c0a09a936759efb6&cm_mmc=CJ-_-7135626-_-11210757&cj=true

I did not get the electric starter (which sweet home said was in the $600 model but it isn't). Works perfectly so far and even got through some thick parts of the lawn without chugging.

Lots of talk about the 5-2 front the Dolphins brought out in the second half against NE. I love it. The d-line is the strength of the team so why not get more of those guys on the field at once, especially if you're playing a team with mediocre weapons at the skill positions. Mitchell, Odrick, and Starks plugging up the middle with Wake and Vernon crashing the edges or dropping back into coverage? Sounds fantastic to me.

This will also benefit Dion Jordan, I think. Kind of turns him into more of an outside LB because he can rush the passer or drop back into coverage from that DE position of the 5-2.

Expect to see more and more of this as the season goes on after the success in NE and lack of depth at LB.

Dolphins did the Lord's work. Fitting it was on a Sunday.

Dolphins did the Lord's work. Fitting it was on a Sunday.
It was indeed a thing of holy beauty.

The formula for beating the Pats is known, you just need the personnel for it. I think they will struggle this season against teams with a good pass rush, especially if they tackle well to limit YAC on all of the dink and dunk stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom