• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
igMyIippXUj5V.gif

Furyous

WE GOT A VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Phil had it in him. Meanwhile Arson earned his C tonight. It feels good to win on Monday Night Football.

Ugly game but a wins a win. Palmer wasn't too bad and the D held up when they had to, these are the games we need to win if we want a chance at playoffs.

zychi

Banned
That was a great game. Glad I have tomorrow off to not worry about getting up in the morning.
I had it planned this way too, took the day off from my current jobs weeks ago, but now i have a skype interview for a new one at 9. Which means i have to shower, comb my hair and put on a dress shirt and tie for a measly 5 minute interview.

ShaneB

Chokers gonna choke

Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers tied for 2nd in AFC West.. feels good man

Chiefs going to win the wildcard!

I had it planned this way too, took the day off from my current jobs weeks ago, but now i have a skype interview for a new one at 9. Which means i have to shower, comb my hair and put on a dress shirt and tie for a measly 5 minute interview.

Yeah, after working 12 days in a row, I figured taking a couple days off for opening weekend made some sense.

Tabris

So I think I gotta bench V.Cruz on my fantasy team until that offence gets their game together. That o-line was disgusting. Manning isn't channeling his inner Manning. And too many dropped balls.

DarkFlow

Banned
So I think I gotta bench V.Cruz on my fantasy team until that offence gets their game together. That o-line was disgusting. Manning isn't channeling his inner Manning. And too many dropped balls.

I'm not benching him, I'm just straight up dropping him.

MRSA

Banned
Mother piece of shits. I told that piece of trash i wanted cardinals straight win but he gave me spread win fuck you Gata.

jbug617

Banned

I don't know what to do with Dez and Marshall. I need to get Benjamin in my starting lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom