• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah gamepass is where it's at, though, it'll be on Sky thursday so it'll be blacked out on gamepass here I think.

Ah yeah, that sucks. You can use unblock-us to get around that, which is great because the the Sky Sports coverage is populated by utter idiots. It's like the gaming side of sports punditry.

So good being able to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, knowing that the next day it's unlikely that you'll meet anyone who will spoil the results of the late games before you get to watch it online sans adverts.

Watching the replay the day after is never the same thing as watching it live. It just doesn't feel right. I'm gonna be making so much excuses why it's okay to miss that one class so I can watch games or some stupid shit like.

Konka

Banned
Ah yeah, that sucks. You can use unblock-us to get around that, which is great because the the Sky Sports coverage is populated by utter idiots. It's like the gaming side of sports punditry.

So good being able to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, knowing that the next day it's unlikely that you'll meet anyone who will spoil the results of the late games before you get to watch it online sans adverts.

Yeah that does sound good. I'm going to watch it with my irish roommates thursday night and force them to understand it.

How did you guys like Guardians of the Galaxy btw?

I really loved it, didn't have high expectations or anything, but thought that it was a lot of fun. Loved the music too.

Watching the replay the day after is never the same thing as watching it live. It just doesn't feel right. I'm gonna be making so much excuses why it's okay to miss that one class so I can watch games or some stupid shit like.

Yeah, I miss not being able to text mates or fume online about how inept our offence is but it's balanced out by being able to watch the whole game in 40 mins instead of 3 hours and waking up on Monday having had more than 3 hours sleep.

I really loved it, didn't have high expectations or anything, but thought that it was a lot of fun. Loved the music too.

Best of the Marvel movies for me. Went in expecting to be disappointed and it was actually awesome.

@adbrandt
Matt Schaub makes $8 million guaranteed this season. Derek Carr makes $5 million over the next four yrs

holy god there can't even be debate about who won that Schaub trade

ShaneB

Thought it was great fun! I think tonight I will be watching HTTYD2

Also, I figure my Maddenstation friends list could look a little less empty. If anyone wants to add me on PSN I'm ShaneB-82.

Thought it was great fun! I think tonight I will be watching HTTYD2

Also, I figure my Maddenstation friends list could look a little less empty. If anyone wants to add me on PSN I'm ShaneB-82.

I added you!

Get the soundtrack: Awesome Mix Vol. 1. Awesomesauce

Been listening to it on YouTube.

End of he movie spoiler :
Ain't No Mountain High Enough is a song me and the family always listened to on our car rides to France for the holiday. Such a classic, loved it when you heard the beginning of the song

ShaneB

MechDX

GB @ SEA
NO @ ATL
CIN @ BAL
BUF @ CHI
WAS @ HOU
TEN @ KC
NE @ MIA
OAK @ NYJ
JAX @ PHI
CLE @ PIT
MIN @ STL
SF @ DAL
CAR @ TB
IND @ DEN
NYG @ DET
SD @ ARI

Lock em in! 100 % accurate.

tmdorsey

Great to be back. RIP Hito. :(

Got the new Directv genie with it's split screen capability just in time football. Can't wait.
3AQmK.gif

Godslay

Banned
Carr dethroned by Schaub who then was dethroned by Carr. The cycle is complete, revenge has been served. David can finally rest in peace.

eznark

Banned
GB @ SEA
NO @ ATL
CIN @ BAL
BUF @ CHI
WAS @ HOU
TEN @ KC
NE @ MIA
OAK @ NYJ
JAX @ PHI
CLE @ PIT
MIN @ STL
SF @ DAL
CAR @ TB
IND @ DEN
NYG @ DET
SD @ ARI

Packers opening the season in last place in the NFCN. Feels bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom