• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KumaJG

The media desperately search for any angles to validate their own narratives. When Luck and Cam have had relatively similar careers so far, one is still the golden child, next coming of Montana, future GOAT, and the other is a no-good bum who can only run fast and can't lead a team.

There, I just wrote Peter King's intro to his next article.

Cam do get a lot of unjustified hate.

Gigglepoo

Luck is good but he gets way too much of a pass from the media. Dude is 1-2 in the playoffs with 8 INTs to 6 TDs. Although I guess that makes the comparison to old Manning quite apt.

He's undefeated as a favorite. Remember, the Colts have a middling roster.

bionic77

A lot of people are really high on the Bears and Chargers as the teams that make the leap.

Sorry KAS but I have not heard of anyone that believes in Detroit. Though this could work for you as everyone is always wrong about everything.

Simmons thinks the Eagles might be the best team in the NFL.

Only one more day before people start looking forward to next season...

Can't wait!

A lot of people are really high on the Bears and Chargers as the teams that make the leap.

Sorry KAS but I have not heard of anyone that believes in Detroit. Though this could work for you as everyone is always wrong about everything.

Can't wait!

jnc that cant be a serious thing. I hope they are improved this year but the Seahawks are clearly the best team.

Dragon

Banned
The media desperately search for any angles to validate their own narratives. When Luck and Cam have had relatively similar careers so far, one is still the golden child, next coming of Montana, future GOAT, and the other is a no-good bum who can only run fast and can't lead a team.

Your entire post is basically the same thing. Strawman after strawman complaining about Cam Newton not getting any respect. Who cares really?

Bowser

Can't wait!

Bears, Bucs, Chargers are the 3 teams that I'm seeing getting getting the most buzz as "sleeper" teams who could be really good.

MechDX

BwoY_XeIAAAENP2.jpg:large

For Dutch.

Mindlog

The media desperately search for any angles to validate their own narratives. When Luck and Cam have had relatively similar careers so far, one is still the golden child, next coming of Montana, future GOAT, and the other is a no-good thieving bum who can only run fast and can't lead a team.

Fixed.

Bowser

No idea. I do know that I used all of my confidence points on the Pats beating the lolphins.

Just checked by messing with the settings, that's right. I dunno why they word it so confusingly...in the drop down it gives you the option to Exclude 1-16 "scores." Should just say weeks.

Bowser

Steve Reed ‏@SteveReedAP 4m
To recap: Cam Newton did not practice today due to sore ribs, but Ron Rivera still optimistic he will play Sunday vs. Tampa Bay. #Panthers

Blargh

Isn't it time for you to drink your Ensure, gramps.

You make it very hard to be nice to you. I would bet that is why you dont have any friends and your family cant stand you either, but I am not going to say that because it would be mean. Are you being so thuggish because you are worried that the Eagles will beat your Jags? There is no shame losing on the road week one.

You make it very hard to be nice to you. I would bet that is why you dont have any friends and your family cant stand you either, but I am not going to say that because it would be mean. Are you being so thuggish because you are worried that the Eagles will beat your Jags? There is no shame losing on the road week one.
K

Mindlog

To recap: Cam Newton did not practice today due to sore ribs, but Ron Rivera still optimistic he will play Sunday vs. Tampa Bay. #Panthers

Blargh
Don't do it Rivera. Not worth ending his season Week 1.
Only risk the certainty of major injury Week 1 if they're jobbing for Jameis.

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 43s
#Panthers WR Kelvin Benjamin said he had his swelling in rt knee after Pittsburgh exhibition. He's wearing a wrap on it, but said he's OK.

TF Tebow

rando14

Saints LB Galette signs extension

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
#Saints LB Junior Galette’s extension is for 4 years and worth $41.5 million, per source. He’ll receive $23M guaranteed.

Crisco

Banned

Blargh

Hahaha that explains the dancing. He'll play, they might shoot him up with cortisone, but he'll play.

Spinluck

We have proof that Mech has indeed campaigned to have Luck on his team, and we also have evidence that he was affiliated with the Pats organization and their fans at some point.

We should have him arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom