• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Don't want to exceed the character limit for a post so let's make a list of how he's not hateable.

How Tom Brady is Not Hateable

He has a sense of humor:

original.gif

bradyhighv.gif

He cares:

tumblr_mt1km6vdhA1rvn2ylo1_400.gif

He knows how to treat his opponents:

TOM-BRADY-FUCK-YOU-BITCHES.gif

He loves his hair and teammates:

the-most-signature-tom-brady-gifs-the-high-five-fails-are-just-priceless-10.gif

He knows how to tackle:

tombradylb.gif

He's great at sneaking around:

brady6.gif

His dance moves are unparalleled:

21-tom-brady-weirdo.gif

His sad face lifts up opposing fans:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5052-1381109785-2.gif

He takes hits like a 13 year vet:

bradypwn.gif

He shrugs off knee injuries like the bad ass he is:

tom-brady-injury-lol-o.gif

He gets tackled by refs:

bradyref.gif

He bitches at the officials when they wrong him:

S1jfzWZ.gif

He bitches at officials when he's wrong:

Brady-Hissy-Fit.gif

I'd say he's a pretty fun guy bro.

South Seattle has plenty of Cambodians, and if I learn a thing it's not to fuck with them. At one point in the 90's them cats were blowing up bloods and crips... I mean talk about giving 0 fucks.

Yeah apparently the only really major gangs operating in Philly anymore are southeast asian. Last week some vietnamese drug gang stabbed and cut the throat of two dudes, stabbed a third dude, and then dumped them in the river weighed down with buckets of roof tar. The third dude wasn't dead and somehow made it back to the shore.

SNF is on NBC's website so I'm not worried about that.
Gave up trying to find cookies for GamePass then?

Yea. I know The Coli has something planned for the season but I'm not going to rely on that again, just in case. Plus I'm already getting fucked due my area: I've been paying around $66 for (good) internet alone. The current Comcast promo adds cable and my monthly bill only goes up to $77 for the first year.

Was thinking about Game Pass but honestly I won't have time to watch all that football due to work. College games on Saturday (MSU v Oregon is gonna be interesting), NFL on Sundays, MNF on Monday, TNF on Thursdays...that's enough for me.

And now that Joe Dumars is gone I can be start watching the Pistons again when the NBA season starts.

Wes

venison crêpe
ALL THOSE P'S ARE THE FUCKING SAME YOU JERK

The * denotes that I think the Steelers could make it to the final but screw the Steelers.

Wes

venison crêpe
Time to root against the Packers all season.

My current list:
Bills
Steelers
Bengals
Ravens
Bucs
Packers

Yay american football starts tomorrow. My Sunday evenings for the next 17 weeks sorted. Thursday night football and Monday night football gonna keep me up though.

Time to root against the Packers all season.

My current list:
Bills
Steelers
Bengals
Ravens
Bucs
Packers

I trust we have your sword for Sunday then.

Ban DM pls

And yall buggin if you actually thought they were going to show fucking Panthers-Bucs over the most and third most bandwagonned teams in the NFL playing each other in Dallas and San Fran

JABEE

I'm also disappointed that the Patriots didn't make Wes's hate list. I though Wes was a believer in freedom. I thought he was part of the fight against The Patriot Way.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm also disappointed that the Patriots didn't make Wes's hate list. I though Wes was a believer in freedom. I thought he was part of the fight against The Patriot Way.

I kind of would like to see the Patriots do well, so that they can get crushed at the last post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom