• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
e1burn.jpg

9Frt5WU.gif

I kind of would like to see the Patriots do well, so that they can get crushed at the last post again.

Every time I think people are my friends, they stab me in the back...This is why my people threw your tea in the ocean.

Also, my current hate list:

- Giants
- Jets
- Dolphins
- Giants
- Eagles
- Ravens
- Giants
- Broncos

bionic77

Times like this I am glad Obama is willing to murder American citizens on foreign soil.
How much longer until he uses drones to take us out on US soil?

I give him a lot of leeway for getting us that 6th SB after winning him the election, but he has done a lot of shitty things since then.

Why can't we have someone awesome for president like Tebow?

bionic77

Russell Wilson will make a fantastic president once his playing days are over.
America is not ready for a black president.

Probably not even when Wussle is old enough.

The next president should be an obese southern man. Obviously democrat. Such a man will be able to bring us together.

America is not ready for a black president.

Probably not even when Wussle is old enough.

The next president should be an obese southern man. Obviously democrat. Such a man will be able to bring us together.

President Roethlisberger has a nice ring to it. He'll probably park his car on the lawn of the white house.

bionic77

President Roethlisberger has a nice ring to it. He'll probably park his car on the lawn of the white house.
Ben is from Ohio. I didn't know that was south of the MD line.

A qb would be a good candidate to be elected (probably not a great president though considering how often they get hit in the head and how dumb football players are in general).

Tamanon

Banned
Finally upgraded my cable to bring back my sweet sweet NFL Network.

Also had to, since our local ECU football games are on ESPNU most of the time.:/

Vyroxis

Banned
Ben is from Ohio. I didn't know that was south of the MD line.

A qb would be a good candidate to be elected (probably not a great president though considering how often they get hit in the head and how dumb football players are in general).

Tebow. At the very least, it is amazingly doubtful there are any skeletons or questionable decisions in that man's past.

Post what you're getting for game night!

pizza-pineapple-canadian-bacon-003-a.jpg
Yikes That thing might kill me. I'll be eating something gluten free :(

Just found out it may be a gluten intolerance that is causing me to break out in hives and my throat to swell to the point where I can barely breath. So I think I'll be keeping away from the beer and pizza for the foreseeable future. Even though from what I've read up on gluten issues they don't normally result in that kind of reaction I think I'll stay away until they confirm. Maybe I'll make myself a big ass steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom