• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
I drink Bulleit Rye, personally, but I consider BT the safe standard.

Huh, interesting. It'd be worth getting a different label, then.

Rye is making a big comeback due to the shortage of bourbon right now. I'm not too big a fan of rye, I prefer the subtle flavors of bourbon rather than the punchy in your face of rye.

Yeah Kirkland branded things are usually rebranded surplus from major distillers. Their French vodka is rebranded Grey Goose, dunno what their tequila is as I hate tequila.

Initially, I didn't really care for Rye (but still drank it if it was available), but I do like Templeton Rye.

I've been toying with Bourbon lately and generally love it.

Godslay

Banned
Rye is making a big comeback due to the shortage of bourbon right now. I'm not too big a fan of rye, I prefer the subtle flavors of bourbon rather than the punchy in your face of rye.

Yeah Kirkland branded things are usually rebranded surplus from major distillers. Their French vodka is rebranded Grey Goose, dunno what their tequila is as I hate tequila.

Probably my favorite. Grapefruit juice and tequila.

ShaneB

So excited for kickoff. Just glad to get the regular season started.

It'll be over so quickly too =(

Picked the Packers to win tonight.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Angel's Envy Port Barrel Finish
EH Taylor Jr. Small Batch
Four Roses Single Barrel
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Barterhouse 20year
Wild Turkey Rare Breed (WT-03RB)
Rittenhouse Rye

Glenlivet 12 year
Laphroaig Quartercask
Laphroaig Cairdeas Origin
Yamazaki 12 year

I'm having four roses single barrel. So if you drink that we'll be bourbon bros!

Four Roses Single Barrel is awesome stuff. I really wanted a bottle of the Limited Edition but couldn't find it ANYWHERE! EC barrel proof is another of my favorites. I feel like I wasted money on the Barterhouse. It was $108 for the bottle in WA and drinks like a $40 bottle of bourbon.

Also I hate Templeton. Rittenhouse is the best rye for your money.
You have great taste! Doesn't hurt that Rittenhouse is cheap and better than Bulliet Rye.

Four Roses Single Barrel is awesome stuff. I really wanted a bottle of the Limited Edition but couldn't find it ANYWHERE! EC barrel proof is another of my favorites. I feel like I wasted money on the Barterhouse. It was $108 for the bottle in WA and drinks like a $40 bottle of bourbon.

Barterhouse cost me $80. It's a deal for its age. Let it decant a little and it tastes like Eagle Rare 17.

I was leaning toward that. The bottles been opened for a few months and it's almost empty. Sadly I missed the sale for the private OESO today.

Also I hate Templeton. Rittenhouse is the best rye for your money.

I have a soft spot for Templeton, a producer buddy of mine wrote to them asking to use empty bottles for a film set, and they sent a case of empty bottles along with a case of full bottles. We indulged.

Godslay

Banned
Someone missed the report apparently. He could be back if a new drug testing agreement is implemented.

I highly doubt that is going to happen. He's suspended under the current rules. Why would they retroactively apply them in this case? Still failed the piss test.

Someone isn't watching pregame.

I'm watching it, just working on some server stuff at the same time. In and out I guess. Still doesn't make sense.

Wonder if it wipes out Welker's suspension completely or gets it in half, would suck for Gordon to only lose 2 games, maybe both be split by half.

I spent my entire sports fandom as a realistic or maybe even pessimistic sports fan. I'm realizing that last year's Super Bowl win did nothing to change that as I feel like the Seahawks will lose tonight : (

bionic77

I benched Rodgers for Ben. That won't happen often this season.

Hopefully this move doesn't come back to bite me in the ass in another 4 hours...

I spent my entire sports fandom as a realistic or maybe even pessimistic sports fan. I'm realizing that last year's Super Bowl win did nothing to change that as I feel like the Seahawks will lose tonight : (

You seem like the only one. I haven't heard from one Seahawks fan personally that doesn't expect all home games to be massive blowouts.

rando14

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

1x09_Storming_the_Castle_(61).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom