• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

For the price I rather drink single malt, but Booker's does get you fuckin wasted at like 60% ABV.

Holy fucking shit. I need to look around more next time I'm out shopping to see if this is in my price range :(

Kirkland bourbon is my current go to, cheap and good.

brentech

Pre-game analysis:
Packers can win, but the question is whether the offensive line can hold up more so than the defense.
If Rodgers has to run for his life or make instant reads all game, it's going to be tough.
Packers have to weather the storm.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll be watching from my computer screen....

Do I make sandwiches or order pizza? The possibilities are endless!

:(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'll be watching from my computer screen....

Do I make sandwiches or order pizza? The possibilities are endless!

:(

Pizza - it's a special occasion. Sandwiches are great, but that's an everyday item, whereas pizza is once or twice a week. Plus breakfast for tomorrow.

Talon

Pre-game meal was home-made garlic bread, salad with blueberries and walnuts, italian sausages, and penne in sauce.
392321_197402960343792_122621564488599_436594_19050134_n.jpg

"I'm very excited to bang fat chi-I mean, hold onto the ball too long."

Pizza - it's a special occasion. Sandwiches are great, but that's an everyday item, whereas pizza is once or twice a week. Plus breakfast for tomorrow.
My grocery shopping always consists of 3 classic sausage Tombstone pizza. I wish they would have a sausage only version of the cheese stuffed pizza though.

Syrinx

Did a small workout today at school. Really need to get into the habit and improve my shape. Also side note; though Rush is awesome, it's really not good workout music.

Also yay football!!!!!!!

slabrock

Banned
Did a small workout today at school. Really need to get into the habit and improve my shape. Also side note; though Rush is awesome, it's really not good workout music.

Also yay football!!!!!!!

Yeah, gotta say Pantera usually does the trick for my workout music

MRSA

Banned
Holy fucking shit. I need to look around more next time I'm out shopping to see if this is in my price range :(

Kirkland bourbon is my current go to, cheap and good.

Kirkland bourbon? Disgusting, that is one shitty bourbon, usually I like everything Kirkland but I actually returned that fucker back to Costco. Booker's is like $60, speaking of which Costco is having a sale on various scotches. Lagavulin 16 (my favorite) is going for like $55 compared to $70-80 normally.

Girlfriend is bringing wings to work and I'm trying to figure out how to stream the game onto my iPhone. Not the most ideal situation, but it'll have to do. Should be out of work by the fourth quarter.

Edit: ^:jnc :jnc

Talon

Jesus. Costco-brand bourbon?

Buffalo Trace ain't that expensive, natch.
Girlfriend is bringing wings to work and I'm trying to figure out how to stream the game onto my iPhone. Not the most ideal situation, but it'll have to do. Should be out of work by the fourth quarter.
NBC Live Extra should work, my brah.

MRSA

Banned

Buffalo Trace is the bog standard of bourbons, good all around, still prefer Bulliet bourbon. Costco usually gets surplus Macallan 18 that they rebrand as Kirkland 18. Super cheap too considering what it is.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member

NBC Live Extra should work, my brah.
Elijah Craig 12 year is even less than Buffalo Trace and I would even take it over the Booker's mentioned earlier. Booker's is overpriced in my opinion.

Talon

Buffalo Trace is the bog standard of bourbons, good all around, still prefer Bulliet bourbon. Costco usually gets surplus Macallan 18 that they rebrand as Kirkland 18. Super cheap too considering what it is.
I drink Bulleit Rye, personally, but I consider BT the safe standard.

Huh, interesting. It'd be worth getting a different label, then.

Angel's Envy Port Barrel Finish
EH Taylor Jr. Small Batch
Four Roses Single Barrel
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof
Barterhouse 20year
Wild Turkey Rare Breed (WT-03RB)
Rittenhouse Rye

Glenlivet 12 year
Laphroaig Quartercask
Laphroaig Cairdeas Origin
Yamazaki 12 year

I'm having four roses single barrel. So if you drink that we'll be bourbon bros!

Godslay

Banned
I liked you more last season. You were so nice. You've become jaded with that SB loss :p

I'm still nice!

Not really jaded, past is in the past. New season, done dwelling on that game. It's just like all the other Superbowl losses we had. Dream lives again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom