• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

squicken

EEH7i14.png

DMczaf

How do we have 2 6'5 WRs and McCown still doesn't know how to use their height?

At least Glennon would give them jump balls. McCown continues to throw to them low and tight like they are Welkers.

Edit: McCown finally throws a jump ball and Jackson drops it on the way down. GOD DAMN THIS TEAM!

JCizzle

I wonder if Crabs is crying on the bench. Another invisible half for him. I'm more and more convinced he's not back next year.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
You can't really say that with how awful the division is right now.

That just means we make the playoffs. I wanna actually be great with a chance to win the Super Bowl. Just making the playoffs means we are in then out after the first game.

Pimpwerx

Why cant we make plays like that? Instead Im always watching the worst defense every year.
last year was a fluke.

One thing Miami has done well in our history is DBs. We've managed to land some really special talents in the secondary. I've been on the Grimes bandwagon since last season. Dude is just good. PEACE.

Why cant we make plays like that? Instead Im always watching the worst defense every year.
last year was a fluke.

To be fair, Grimes is really really good. No one gave him a chance a few years ago since being a veteran corner coming off an ACL tear isn't a good combo. But he's bounced back big time.

JCizzle

No way he's back, boldins already locked up and work on signing Stevie, he's been way way more productive.
Yep, I agree. I wonder what Patton is doing in practice? Will they look to him or target someone high in the draft? Will be interesting.

Top Bottom