• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Pimpwerx

Wallace this year has really stepped up. In the locker room and on the field. I questioned his effort last year, but not this year. He's playing like the WR we need. PEACE.

harSon

Banned
Team bought into their own hype, and the coaches ain't shit and can't refocus the team. Basically par for the course in the Tomlin era. We'd have been in the playoffs the last two seasons if Tomlin could coach his team into not playing down to their opponents for at least one of the handful of losses to the bottom feeders of the league.

I realize it's not quite halftime, but I would like to thank the Steelers for the last two weeks. They made me forget this is a Mike Tomlin coached team. They made me forget this is an 8-8 team. They made me forget we lose to shitty teams at least twice per season.

I enjoyed watching them beat the crap out of the Ratbirds.

Wallace this year has really stepped up. In the locker room and on the field. I questioned his effort last year, but not this year. He's playing like the WR we need. PEACE.

If him and Tannehill could just connect on at least half the deep balls he throws, a lot of these losses would be wins.

Pimpwerx

If him and Tannehill could just connect on at least half the deep balls he throws, a lot of these losses would be wins.

Agreed. That's on Tanny this year. Last year, Wallace wouldn't fight for the ball. This year, he's busting his ass. Tanny needs to hit him. PEACE.

squicken

tXGgJKI.gif

Top Bottom