• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

LJ11

You can't be fucking serious with that call. WTF was Orton thinking going to the wheel on 2nd. Man huge wasted opportunity to drop 3 at least and pick up the ball at half.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Anyone who's watched the Jets this year knew the Steelers would score before the half there.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit should be up by 20, so they'll naturally lose.

Pimpwerx

Tanny needs to scramble on that last 3rd down. The left side of the field was open. If nothing else, if he leaks out to the left, the DBs can't just crowd Clay, as they'll have to respect the running threat. That's on him. He lacks the running instincts.

I saw him play in college once or twice, but never paid attention to him. Was he a runner in college? PEACE.

Amazing we're only down by one possession considering how ugly that half was for miami. Time for Philbin to channel his halftime adjustment magic. They need it now more than ever.

linkboy

I'm so sick of VD. Looked like he gave up on the ball there, he could have cut back under it. Bench him.

And replace him with who, Vance McDonald couldn't catch a virus in a CDC virus lab if he was standing in a lvl 4 containment area with nothing on.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
The bigger surprise is the line is blocking in both the passing and running game.

x1000. Kaep can make great throws but like any other QB in the history of the NFL he needs at least a small pocket and some help from the running game.

Fantomex

Tanny needs to scramble on that last 3rd down. The left side of the field was open. If nothing else, if he leaks out to the left, the DBs can't just crowd Clay, as they'll have to respect the running threat. That's on him. He lacks the running instincts.

I saw him play in college once or twice, but never paid attention to him. Was he a runner in college? PEACE.

He was a wide receiver he was so good at running his first year. They need some bootlegs to counter their line

harSon

Banned
We need to open up the playbook in the 2nd half. If we get this fg then a td to open the 2nd. That could be things.

We need to go back to our offense from earlier in the season, because the line isn't blocking well enough to push the ball down the field like we have been the past two weeks.

Doorman

Like so many of the Lions wins this season, I don't feel very good at all about this going into halftime. We have a lead, yeah, but we haven't been taking real command of the game and that end-zone interception really hurt the potential confidence for how this game is playing out. We've seen in previous weeks that a halftime lead is hardly secure and if feels like Tannehill is starting to find his stride a bit more.

I do believe we'll hang on to win, but this is uncomfortable.

squicken

No. Sherman was his coach there and ran same system he ran in Miami. You'd never think it but Sherman was an amazing recruiter

Top Bottom