• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

l2KRIpn.gif

Good stop.

Please take advantage of the great field position and time on the clock. Would be nice to get the ball back again before the half ends. Simply because Oak deferred.

Sucks the ref called the play dead. Harris is so good. Hope we can afford to keep him around.

It'd also be nice if we could actually do something with this possession.

LJ11

I'm guessing you like Watkins but would have preferred to not trade up and instead get one of those guys?

I like Watkins a bunch, plus we fuck up first round picks all the time. You never want to trade picks, but you also don't want to draft first round busts and if you look at our track record....

Edit: IF all the RBs come out this year, this is going to be as good a RB draft class as last years WRs class. Studs everywhere.

Godslay

Banned
Please run the goddamn ball.

There's a big fat juicy piece of real estate waiting to be ran on, yet we keep doing this short slant/screen shit.

Plus Peyton looks scared. Running will help tame that rush/blitz.

squicken

I like Watkins a bunch, plus we fuck up first round picks all the time. You never want to trade picks, but you also don't want to draft first round busts and if you look at our track record....

Edit: IF all the RBs come out this year, this is going to be as a RB draft class as last years WRs class. Studs everywhere.

Gilbert has been so bad. Supposedly Farmer liked Evans but TB grabbed him the pick before

cajunator

Banned
Detroit was on Brees tho. Brees has also made more than his fair share of Favre like slangin throws over the past couple of seasons. He plays like someone that thinks he needs to do too much to win, so he obviously doesn't trust the team past himself.

Brees is the only thing we have going for us. He basically knows he has to play well to win. He also has put us ahead in the fourth quarter late a bunch of times with the win and momentum firmly in grasp and then defense gives up some dumbfuck play then all his faults come to light despite the fact that he put the team ahead so he did his job. Thats the frustrating thing. It then becomes his fault for turnovers despite his heroic efforts to get the team back. When youre up 24-21 everything in the past is irrelevant. Its up to defense to stop them. The game should have been over. If we had any other defense in the league it probably would.

brentech

ugh. just played the Browns into a saddening loss against the Chiefs. 3 games done, and I'm playing like shit this season, even with my one win. Offense just isn't moving it.

Top Bottom