• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

It's real.
Here was his post-game interview afterwards

Ett0TVV.gif

J+Jameson+laughing+Meme+peter+parker+spider+man.gif

Hindsight is 20/20. If they downed the Niners at the 2, does he always punt instead of go for it? If the saints fail on 4 and 2, does he always punt instead?

That's why I reject your notion that passed the 50 is automatic 4 down territory in OT. The context of the game matters.

Pretty sure I said they should have gone for it at the time. You're arguing about 18 yards of field position.

Statistically, it's not really worth it, which is why I say regardless of situation, the way NFL OT rules are structured, short yardage on the other side of the 50 you should go for it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Im just mad at defense for ALWAYS letting Brees down at the end of games. I mean a 60 yarder on a 4th and 10!!!!!!!!!!!

Detroit was on Brees tho. Brees has also made more than his fair share of Favre like slangin throws over the past couple of seasons. He plays like someone that thinks he needs to do too much to win, so he obviously doesn't trust the team past himself.

Godslay

Banned
Good stop.

Please take advantage of the great field position and time on the clock. Would be nice to get the ball back again before the half ends. Simply because Oak deferred.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
People always wonder why Im pessimistic watching Saints games.

Not anyone who has followed New Orleans for any amount of time. How old are you though? How well do you remember the Aaron Brooks years? I know the Ditka/Tolliver/Everett years were worse, but Brooks was a master troll. He knew how to break the fans.

Top Bottom