• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

We are gaining a shit ton of yards on offense but these turnovers.. it's like the opposite of our identity last year where we had stretches of shit offense, but never turn it over.

squicken

Is this a Schotty play call for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd down?

aRDNJoS.png

cajunator

Banned
Not anyone who has followed New Orleans for any amount of time. How old are you though? How well do you remember the Aaron Brooks years? I know the Ditka/Tolliver/Everett years were worse, but Brooks was a master troll. He knew how to break the fans.

2004ish
i didnt care about football at all and then one day I started getting interested in the strategy of it and got hooked. I fall into hobbies like that a lot. Before that i watched football a bit but didnt understand it enough to be angry. It was just some silly dumb sport and I was into car racing and other motorsports instead.

Wynnebeck

Banned
This Sony commercial is dumb.... Only successful thing they have is the ps4 now.

Sony makes bank on their digital imaging in both media and medicine as well as the PS4 from SCE and their Finance and Insurance services. The only part of the commercial I felt was reaching was the woman going into the store and getting a Sony tv.

Top Bottom