• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
tumblr_l9xzj0pGCH1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

Vio-Lence

Banned
The Bears have been out scored 87 to 7 in the first half of the last three games.

Offensive genius and superstar quarterback. Fuck my life.

JNA

Banned
PLEASE have Rodgers break records tonight. I'm serious. Rodgers can easily get 8 TD passes this game. Just fucking do it!

No Bears defender recognized that screen and the entire D-line just bit on it. Idk if that is good play design, bad coaching, or bad talent. But it was amazing

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Looking forward to Thanksgiving if this is the Bears team that shows up.

I don't think Trestman makes it through the year.

ramuh

I don't think I've seen a worse first half showing this year. Maybe that Buc's game first half from a few weeks ago.

How is this half not done yet???

yup probably like 11 pm

Hmmm, ok. Trying to sort out a time for the draft but the Packers dude is gonna cause trouble with time zones because I think he lives in New Zealand or some shit. So a Sunday draft means either he drafts at like 7am before work on a Monday, or you draft at 2am and the UK guys wake up at 7 on a Sunday morning.

Time zones suck :(

jmdajr

My rogers nelson combo has worked not bad. Also thanks to emmanuel sanders and Julius thomas. Who needs running backs? not me.

Packers need to just go for 60. Chicago is probably shaking knowing that Matt Flynn is on the sidelines waiting for Rodgers to come out. He'll go HOFlynn on them.

Top Bottom