• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Pagusas

Elden Member
I blame Crosby for that return, you can't have 10 run backs in a game, those should all be touchbacks. What's with his leg strength today?

Pro

1610850_10103338917738982_3675652683977438576_n.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
So is Harris making a good statement to get thrown back into the running scheme for GB? Obviously, he's gashing up a 2nd string, but I think his quickness and agility would fit in with Starks and Lacy.

So is Harris making a good statement to get thrown back into the running scheme for GB? Obviously, he's gashing up a 2nd string, but I think his quickness and agility would fit in with Starks and Lacy.
It's extremely stupid he's not your 3rd down back. He should be catching screens and short passes all of the time unless it's 3rd and 1 they should use Starks.

I hope McCarthy wakes up come playoff time.

eznark

Banned
It's extremely stupid he's not your 3rd down back. He should be catching screens and short passes all of the time unless it's 3rd and 1 they should use Starks.

I hope McCarthy wakes up come playoff time.

After the last two weeks Lacy has proven he should be the every down back. Stupid to switch in a guy like Harris unless you have to.

squicken

didn't watch any of this game and glad I didn't. would have never missed a primetime game in the past but the games are so awful now. RZC is fun b/c any given game can be good, but as a whole, the level of play in the NFL just isn't as good as it used to be

Top Bottom