• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

MechDX

I'd be shocked if Jadeveon Clowney didn't play against the Browns this week. Hearing that the bye week did wonders for the rookie OLB.-Twitter

Clowneys back. Hoyer hunting!

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

I can't deny I laughed at this one. It's just so stupid.

es2Cs24.png

Godslay

Banned
You can tell the season is kicking into a different gear. Tempers are flaring, myself included, and it's starting to get more personal. We should be fully toxic by the time playoffs role around. Good thing we can put down the swords in the off-season.

JABEE

I'm outraged.

The league is a joke.

Don't say "No More" when players welcome other players who torture children into their locker room and on their team.

You can tell the season is kicking into a different gear. Tempers are flaring, myself included, and it's starting to get more personal. We should be fully toxic by the time playoffs role around. Good thing we can put down the swords in the off-season.
Its the most wonderful time of the year

minx

Bears are currently a joke of an organization in the NFL. The McCaskeys can't be happy about this yet they made no coaching changes after being outscored 87-7 in the first half of the last 3 games and getting scored on 50+ two games in a row. How Tucker doesn't get fired to take the fall is beyond me. Obviously he is gone at the end of the season. Unfortunately I think Trestman might be back because that is how the Bears operate. No one is going to want to come in at DC with Trestman at head coach. Trestman will probably be fired in 2015 which will also mark the last year of Cutler because they will eat the money his last year.

Tamanon

Banned
And blow. Must have been hanging v out with JFF.

I think it's technically against the law for you to make coke jokes about Manziel any more with your current QB.

But good on the Texans for putting in Mallett. If anyone can sniff the goal line, it's him.

Top Bottom