• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Anti-vaccine people are the worst.

You'd think someone with a Vanderbilt education, gobs of money, and a lifelong medical issue would be smarter than that.

And Mech's avatar is classic. I associate that avatar with him more than any other one he has.

jmdajr

rQTIF1m.jpg

His wife is

Ya him and his vapid wife.

lol, god damn

I'm not fan of putting all your eggs in one basket. You go after matty ice and give a lot up for him and if doesn't work out or shits to bed your franchise is screwed for a few seasons. I like chuckddd's idea of Hoyer to the cards low risk and if doesn't work out you can ship him off with no real impact. Cards don't need a Brady or manning type of qb with their defense. They just need a game manager to not Fuck up.

We already have that with Stanton, he's done an excellent job protecting the ball but is even better than simply a game manager as he's shown the ability to take shots down the field and make every type of throw Arians asks him to. He's more familiar with Arian's system than any of the other players having experienced it in Indy before here. He's a better option than Hoyer for these reasons but I will say I liked Hoyer best out of all our previous backups during our QB merry-go round and thought we'd keep him around. We let him go to go after Stanton, actually.

We already have that with Stanton, he's done an excellent job protecting the ball but is even better than simply a game manager as he's shown the ability to take shots down the field and make every type of throw Arians asks him to. He's more familiar with Arian's system than any of the other players having experienced it in Indy before here. He's a better option than Hoyer for these reasons but I will say I liked Hoyer best out of all our previous backups during our QB merry-go round and thought we'd keep him around. We let him go to go after Stanton, actually.

People will get footage on him and take advantage of his tendencies. That's when you see if someone can adapt or the league eats him alive

People will get footage on him and take advantage of his tendencies. That's when you see if someone can adapt or the league eats him alive

This is true but I doubt it will happen that fast, usually takes until the next season for teams to be that familiar with a guy or have enough material. The Niners already played him AND play us at the end of the season after he's played another 6 games so you have the best opportunity at figuring him out. Likewise, the Chickens will have a second crack at him after next week. We'll definitely see what he's made of by the end of the year. Also, he's a veteran so it's not as though he's a rookie learning to play the game, he can adjust so I'm not too worried. I just hope our D and running game hold up their end of the bargain to help him out...and the OL! I'm just relieved that Palmer will be back next year as I can't imagine what we'd do for the next couple seasons while we wait for Logan Thomas to be ready. Unless Stanton shocks the world and wins it all jnc

Zeke

How could you not want more London games, they should move them all to the early time slot.
Because they suck. If Roger has such a hard on about London then bring back nfl Europe and be done with. Poaching home games from teams and threatening to withhold sb hosting duties in exchange for London games is stupid.
Edit: I think gata hacked jaks account

Konka

Banned
Because they suck. If Roger has such a hard on about London then bring back nfl Europe and be done with. Poaching home games from teams and threatening to withhold sb hosting duties in exchange for London games is stupid.
Edit: I think gata hacked jaks account

In what way does football at 9am suck?

Top Bottom