• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

It gives them a leg up on the hiring process and allows them to openly evaluate the entire program. If I were going to fire someone I would do it mid-season pretty much always. It's not like the Bears will struggle to find a coach or have to scrape the bottom of the barrel like Cleveland or Jacksonville.

I think if the ownership wanted to clean house, they wouldn't have to fire anyone to get their guy. Tons of collusion in this league.

Mrbob

So happy the Bears have become the Detroit Lions.

B2DbdXPIcAAwu7u.jpg

Zeke

But this year is probably their best chance getting to the superbowl and they need a QB
I'm not fan of putting all your eggs in one basket. You go after matty ice and give a lot up for him and if doesn't work out or shits to bed your franchise is screwed for a few seasons. I like chuckddd's idea of Hoyer to the cards low risk and if doesn't work out you can ship him off with no real impact. Cards don't need a Brady or manning type of qb with their defense. They just need a game manager to not Fuck up.

effzee

On a corporate training retreat!

Supposed to wrap up at 9pm. Going to try to sneak out early!

Who schedules shit during NFL season?

Fox318

To think

That beautiful mouth was around Golden's goldenrod golden rod... she was our Olivia Munn!! And now she's gone and we are terrible ;_;

Harvin left- because he punched Tate when he heard this.

Wilson then told him that he liked to watch Tate and others fuck his wife because Wilson's penis is often confused with his belly button.

rando14

Harvin left- because he punched Tate when he heard this.

Wilson then told him that he liked to watch Tate and others fuck his wife because Wilson's penis is often confused with his belly button.

Ashton was a phenomenal beard, like I said she was our Olivia Munn!! I mean look at GB, Aaron starts "dating" Olivia and now he is on fiyah and MEANWHILE Russ loses ashton and he turns into liquefied gata

Top Bottom