• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

The let ben go right down the field.

That being said throwing 4 times on 1st and goal on the 1 yard line is never smart play calling.

Okay?

Like ! said, 17 points. None of which were scored in the second half. I'd say that's a good defensive performance.

Jets problem was the fumble returned for a TD in the 1st half. 17 points is doable. 24 points? As we saw for that Jets team, insurmountable.

zychi

Banned
New Nintendo Direct tomorrow. Give me dat final push, Nintendo.

And lol at chumps voting today.
I voted early.

Like I said in the voting thread, totally forgot. Went to sec state for vehicle sticker renewal, was closed, ended up voting.

I hope the potheads show up today and vote, none of my weed buddies give a shit. :/

I don't smoke weed anymore, but damn would the taxes help this state and education

bionic77

That looks like the set of the DDP Yoga dvds. Funny how every single workout video is in a place with a brickwall, or some random bright colored wall
Phil Simms was so stiff in that video that it was hilarious.

Okay?

Like ! said, 17 points. None of which were scored in the second half. I'd say that's a good defensive performance.

Jets problem was the fumble returned for a TD in the 1st half. 17 points is doable. 24 points? As we saw for that Jets team, insurmountable.
Didn't we lose Pouncey and were just struggling to hold on after that?

Fuck injuries right before the Superbowl. :(

Zeke

So the stadium city deal in Oakland could cost 2 billion. I don't know how you can pass that off for one team. Warriors are pretty much gone and the A's don't want any part of that deal. That makes the new Vikings stadium look like a steal.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Greg Little is going off about playing the Browns this Thursday:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/blogs/2014/11/04/greg-little-on-old-team-somebody-has-to-pay/18460507/

Little on why Thursday's game is personal for him:

"Just in the fashion that how the whole release was handled. I just knew it would be a time I was going to play the Browns. I felt like it was inevitable and the time has come."

Little on what he meant about it not being handled properly:

"I was coming in to a new coaching staff I was growing towards and they were looking at me to come in and play well. I had a great relationship with them and the front office decided to go in another direction. Hopefully I'll make them pay."

Little on if it was more about Farmer:

"It was for sure, 100 percent all him."

Little on his relationship with coach Mike Pettine:

"No, I didn't get along with Pettine, Pettine doesn't talk to any of his players. You will walk past him in the hallway and he doesn't even speak to you so to have that type of relationship for a coach is kind of odd. I can't go out and say that i'm going to lay it on the line for a guy that won't even speak to me if we are the only two people in the hallway."

Little on how Pettine never spoke to him:

"Never spoke to anybody."

Fox318

So the stadium city deal in Oakland could cost 2 billion. I don't know how you can pass that off for one team. Warriors are pretty much gone and the A's don't want any part of that deal. That makes the new Vikings stadium look like a steal.

Taxpayers should protest.

eznark

Banned
Yeah! It's a misdemeanor! Now we can all pretend Peterson never brutally beat his 4 year and cut open the childs scrotum! Football time dance dance dance!

Yeah! It's a misdemeanor! Now we can all pretend Peterson never brutally beat his 4 year and cut open the childs scrotum! Football time dance dance dance!

Don't act like you are the only one disgusted. I've wanted him off the team since the photos came out.

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!!! We are now the uncontested NFL Overlords. After mounting and pounding the Cowgirls, we now move on to dining on the Rams. With this coaching staff there are no trap games, we saw that they beat SEA and SF and will take them seriously. In doing so, we'll crush them in our house where we remain undefeated. Here's to an expected 8-1 come Sunday night! Go Cards!

CLE @ CIN

KC @ BUF
MIA @ DET
DAL @ JAC
SF @ NO
TEN @ BAL
PIT @ NYJ
ATL @ TB
DEN @ OAK
STL @ ARI
NYG @ SEA

CHI @ GB

CAR @ PHI[/QUOTE]

eznark

Banned
Minnesota better get savaged worse than the Ravens did if they bring him back. At least Baltimore eventually had the decency to cut Rice. Is beating a 4 year old into a bloody mess really considered "better" than knocking out a grown woman?

Zeke

Taxpayers should protest.
The intial agreement I read was the investors would pay for the stadium and construction the city would give them the land to build on free of charge. The city would be responsible for paying for infrastructure upgrades and still be on the hook for the 122 million still owed on Mt. Davis.

Michael Thomas is out for the season for Miami. God. FUCKING. DAMNIT.
It sucks but the key starters are still healthy on both sides. The Dolphins have been pretty fortunate with injuries so far this season, in my opinion. Other than Moreno Ellerbee has been the biggest loss and the defense got better without him (Jelani Jenkins is a revelation at OLB).

eznark

Banned
GTA V in first-person. No words.

The word you are looking for is "hideous"

image_326388_fit_940.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Oh yea i forgot to post earlier, anyone remember when FMT was trying to bet Texas fans that we wouldnt be drafting in the top ten again? Hows that working out for you. Also Niners suck, bitch.

Bummer GTA V isn't 60 fps, but as long as it's locked at 30 instead of wavering about, I'll be happy with the game. Played it to death last year but still looking forward to it again.

Colasante

I just realized there's a high possibility of Jameis Winston on the Jets next year, throwing to Percy Harvin and Eric Decker, with Chris Ivory in the back field. I don't like this. Jets need to win more games this season. Go Jets!

DMczaf

bionic is gonna be the type of dad who puts filters on the internet to block all mentions of Michael Jordan

Griffin looked HORRIBLE on Sunday. Loved all this talk from Jon Gruden's brother about how they were only going to play him when his footwork and timing improved. Then why didn't you wait until the bye to start and not after not even a full week of practice?

Griffin looked HORRIBLE on Sunday. Loved all this talk from Jon Gruden's brother about how they were only going to play him when his footwork and timing improved. Then why didn't you wait until the bye to start and not after not even a full week of practice?

Jay Gruden likes to hear himself talk. I don't think the Redskins will go anywhere with him as coach.

Top Bottom