• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

cajunator

Banned
Well said Cajun.

You see far worse comments from another team's fans every week and way more hate on the Browns.

About time we had something to cheer for.

*gives you a penguin
Ri7lXtn.jpg

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Ugh, I really dislike smug browns fans. You have nothing to be smug about

If they win tonight, the Browns' 6-3 record will be their best record through nine games since Nov. 6, 1994, when they were 7-2. That's something to feel "smug" (read: good) about.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
By all means, say it like that.

If you managed to be a fan of the Browns without feeling the need to validate your fandom by taking every opportunity to talk shit about the people of Cincinnati instead of just shitting on the team itself I'd have more respect for you as a fan.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/11/06/kaepernick-on-pace-to-produce-historic-season/

At the midway point, Kaepernick is on pace to have 3,912 passing yards, 24 touchdowns, 10 interceptions and 552 rushing yards. No quarterback is NFL history have ever had 3,500 passing yards, 20 touchdowns and 475 rushing yards in a season with 15 or fewer interceptions.

Alex Smith played 16* games in 2013
3,697 passing yards √
27 touchdowns √
7 interceptions √
488 rushing yards √

15 reg + 1 playoff

If you managed to be a fan of the Browns without feeling the need to validate your fandom by taking every opportunity to talk shit about the people of Cincinnati instead of just shitting on the team itself I'd have more respect for you as a fan.
Yo man who the fuck are you talking to? Who are you venting at and why are you implying GAFers are doing so?

Salt is better on fries, bro.

I'll respect the people of Cincinnati when they stop eating feces on pasta.

Top Bottom