• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

RBH

B1z2d2kIAAAJZT_.png

Trey

If you managed to be a fan of the Browns without feeling the need to validate your fandom by taking every opportunity to talk shit about the people of Cincinnati instead of just shitting on the team itself I'd have more respect for you as a fan.

Can't be catching feelings, bruh.

Although I guess I'd be salty too if the Browns were styling on my team.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Point is it's not consistent. A receiver catching a pass needs to control all the way down. A running back or QB should too, especially on those bang bang plays.

Why? The RB has clear possession of the ball a receiver catching a ball doesn't if it comes out on the way down. It's apples to oranges.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Tackling is getting sloppy.

Yeah it is. This is the Browns, here — up three touchdowns with 12 minutes to go in the game is a lead that's VERY much in danger. Defense has gotta keep up the pressure.

[edit] And then we get an interception. And then we fumble it away.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yo man who the fuck are you talking to? Who are you venting at and why are you implying GAFers are doing so?

Salt is better on fries, bro.

I'm not implicating 'all of gaf'. I'm talking to Bert. For whatever reason dude can't be happy about his team tonight unless he's hating on the people of Cincinnati at the same time. Look through the posts I'd go post diving but I'm down here at this shit show freezing my balls off. Worst game I've ever been to jesus.

ps. Please can one of the Browns players end Dalton's career tonight lol. Mike Brown will never do it.

cajunator

Banned
Point is it's not consistent. A receiver catching a pass needs to control all the way down. A running back or QB should too, especially on those bang bang plays.

wrs and rbs have different rules. Rb only has to cross a yard line with posession of the ball whereas a wr has to maintain possession to the ground. A back is already on the ground and only has to go forward. Same with a rb or qb on the endzone. Only has to get the ball across. Any player only has to touch the pylon while inbounds to achieve the same.

Can't be catching feelings, bruh.

Although I guess I'd be salty too if the Browns were styling on my team.

They beat my Saints and I wasnt salty. I was happy for Browns fans.

I'm not implicating 'all of gaf'. I'm talking to Bert. For whatever reason dude can't be happy about his team tonight unless he's hating on the people of Cincinnati at the same time. Look through the posts I'd go post diving but I'm down here at this shit show freezing my balls off. Worst game I've ever been to jesus.

ps. Please can one of the Browns players end Dalton's career tonight lol. Mike Brown will never do it.
You're from Ohio, right?

How are you not immune to Cleveland-Cincy shit talking by now?

Because then you're playing around with other rules such as out of bounds and probably a couple more.

Those are the established end zone rules for the endzone though. Any other part of the field, that play is a clear fumble. The ONLY time that changes is in the case we're arguing, when a runner breaks the plane with the ball.

Top Bottom