• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Godslay

Banned
This morning driving into work hearing all this talk about how the Browns don't have a chance tonight.

One guy just went off on them.

We have the worst run defense, we have nobody to throw to, our offense is terrible.

Eat shit dude, eat shit!

I like this side of you.

bengals_adalton14_pointtofans.gif

Yes, much better

Drakeon

This morning driving into work hearing all this talk about how the Browns don't have a chance tonight.

We have the worst run defense, we have nobody to throw to, our offense is terrible.

Eat shit dude, eat shit!

Fuck yeah Kave!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Dude, cheer up! Just think back to all the times our pro teams have advanced int he playoffs over the last 20 years and smile!

...oh my God. oh well, the Bengals might be done, but I can still say "fuck the steelers."

you really want me to jump off the bridge don't you
night nfl gaf time to hit yard house thank god i'm not driving

JABEE

Eat shit dude, eat shit!

Kave will roar!

gutshot

Haven't been watching the game but just saw that Andy Dalton has a QB rating of 2.0. TWO POINT ZERO.

How does that happen?

Narag

@richeisen
And here Browns fans thought they'd never be thrilled by Jason Campbell and Greg Little playing together again.

Drakeon

Cause Marvin still had the 2 minute warning! Dude's a genius. Bungles might be in last place at the end of this of this season.

They are definitely the worst looking team in the division at this point of the season. I'm still amazed they beat the Ravens. Steelers and Browns definitely look the best.

Yeah like losing to the browns

1. Browns are mediocre to good.
2. Bengals and Brown usually trade games every year, with each team winning convincingly. It's a weird phenomenon known as "Brohio."

Look. just please don't be Steelers.

I love that part in The Last of Us when you go up to Pittsburgh. You say to one of the roving maniacs "Wow, the infection hit hard here" and he goes "mo fucka, WHAT infection?!"

Dalton could have been kept in and thrown 4 straight completions, and still would have had a worse rating than a QB who didn't throw any pass that was caught by anybody

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

6 wins! 6 fucking wins!!!

I've never seen this before!

We are in uncharted territory now my friends!!!

GO BROWNS!

Dalton could have been kept in and thrown 4 straight completions, and still would have had a worse rating than a QB who didn't throw any pass that was caught by anybody

Like Shaq vs. Kobe in freethrows. He'd have to miss something like 8000 in a row to be on Shaq's level.

Look, I'm okay with tonight because you want to be really bad or really good, but never mediocre. Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton stay afloat because of mediocrity. In reality, they both need to go.

Top Bottom