• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

At least I have the Reds- No. The Blue Jackets!- No.... th-the Cavs? Oh god, now they suck, too.

Who is ready for KENTUCKY BASKETBALL?!?!?!?! Let me get a Hell-Yeah!

Because I'm drunk and pissed aarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh

fuck this i'm leaving so don't have to mortgage my house for more drinks.
you're alright bert I'm just drunk and fucking salty and don't have any comeback insults atm for the people of cleveland.

time to get blackout drunk so i can forget this is what I did for my birthday haha
Stay safe, dude.

Being 100% sincere.

@ChrisBurke_SI 56s

Andy Dalton's QB rating tonight is now 2.0.
He's throwing INTs, though! That one writer who was ripping on Rodgers told me that INTs were good!

Using his indisputable powers of reason, I think we can only conclude that Dalton is the greatest QB in the game today.

@si_nfl 2m

This might be the worst quarterback performance in NFL history. #Dalton

Never forget Jeff Garcia's 0 QBR week 2 in Dallas. That was also the infamous Kellen Winslow onside kick recovery game. That started 3 years of ineptitude from that point til the 10-6 year

It's personal bro. He's just biding his time.

last-boy-scout-o.gif

Syrinx

Never forget Jeff Garcia's 0 QBR week 2 in Dallas. That was also the infamous Kellen Winslow onside kick recovery game. That started 3 years of ineptitude from that point til the 10-6 year

I love how you distinguish between eras of ineptitude in recent Browns history.

(you're okay and I'm glad the Browns are doing well).

Because I'm drunk and pissed aarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh

fuck this i'm leaving so don't have to mortgage my house for more drinks.
you're alright bert I'm just drunk and fucking salty and don't have any comeback insults atm for the people of cleveland.

time to get blackout drunk so i can forget this is what I did for my birthday haha

Dude, cheer up! Just think back to all the times our pro teams have advanced int he playoffs over the last 20 years and smile!

...oh my God. oh well, the Bengals might be done, but I can still say "fuck the steelers."

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This morning driving into work hearing all this talk about how the Browns don't have a chance tonight.

One guy just went off on them.

We have the worst run defense, we have nobody to throw to, our offense is terrible.

Eat shit dude, eat shit!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, the Browns fans booing Little. Love it!

Bengals should do like my Alma Mater and play teams that have to cancel the season if they bust their only football. lol

(Marshall University)

Top Bottom