• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm going to enjoy this for the weekend then get mentally prepared for the Brady Bowl.

Brady Bowl is the last game we play before...he returns!

josh-gordon.gif

RBH...get yo penis ready.

Fiddle-dee-dee, that was not quite what one might call a swell performance by the quarterback for the Bengals. . Oh well, at least nobody got seriously hurt. Now, c'mon champ... let's go to McDonald's and forget about ol' football!

xnipx

Are people forgetting that BALTIMORE blew out the steelers the first game and lost both bengals game at the last minute? They suck ass. But the steelers and Browns are equally as shit tier any given Sunday.

Are people forgetting that BALTIMORE blew out the steelers the first game and lost both bengals game at the last minute? They suck ass. But the steelers and Browns are equally as shit tier any given Sunday.
I'm not a fan of "X team beat themselves" rhetoric, but that first Steelers loss wasn't the Rats taking them to the woodshed. They simply capitalized on the numerous Steelers mistakes and penalties. They played a pretty poor game all things considered.

People already crowning the Browns

Meantime, the Steelers remaining schedule is Jets, Titans, Bye, Dome Kid Outside His Dome, Bengals, Falcons, Bengals

Yea but can you beat the Pats or Broncos in the playoffs?

See your schedule is irrelevant!!

I've been saying all season no team in this division is getting a playoff win, no matter who goes. Not my fault nobody believes me and everyone is constantly surprised by each team getting embarrassed on national TV at least once thus far (and it's only week 10!)

How about "no"?

I'm not saying he'll start, only engage in a highly publicized battle for the starting job with yet another Brady disciple that'll overshadow any team accomplishments before leaving in free agency to New England to keep the Patriot Dynasty going for another 12-14 years.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Periphery has a garbage vocalist, all those other bands probably suck, Faith No More still rules, and that newest At the Gates album was average at best.

Edit: Revocation is also good/great and I heard the new Behemoth is fun

Top Bottom