• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

*hug* Both our teams are in 1st ;o

You know in your heart that Browns won't win the division, though. And this is coming from someone who would like to see that happen once in my lifetime. They didn't play lights-out or anything. What you witnessed was the worst performance by a QB most of us have seen.

Furyous

The Browns are tied for first place.

Andy Dalton is overrated.

Fuck all of the doubters about this Browns team. Bengals got Hoyer'd but at least Devin Stills played meaningful minutes in this game. Good for him but LOL at his team.

Shitsburgh we're coming for that number one spot.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
63674-james-brown-dancing-gif-KbhU.gif

WE STILL IN THIS BROWNS-GAF!!!

Like Shaq vs. Kobe in freethrows. He'd have to miss something like 8000 in a row to be on Shaq's level.

Look, I'm okay with tonight because you want to be really bad or really good, but never mediocre. Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton stay afloat because of mediocrity. In reality, they both need to go.

Doesn't that mean they blow it up and start from scratch? That's going to mean a few years of 3-5 wins. Not sure if Bengals organization is okay with that. Right now they just stuck in that 7-11 range with either 1st round playoff exit, or just miss getting in. AKA the Atlanta Hawks of football.

Doesn't that mean they blow it up and start from scratch? That's going to mean a few years of 3-5 wins. Not sure if Bengals organization is okay with that. Right now they just stuck in that 7-11 range with either 1st round playoff exit, or just miss getting in. AKA the Atlanta Hawks of football.

I don't see it that way. I see a spectacular core (when healthy) of offensive weapons that takes a bad QB and makes him look mediocre. Dalton's contract is built to cut him easily with no huge mess.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I jumped on the year AFTER the Derek Anderson year.

Derek Anderson's sexy arm that season is what swayed me.

Dude, he and the browns were the secret powerhouse of Madden that year. Rocket Jump Winslow, Joe "White Guy" Jureoviciousocuous, and that guy from Michigan. The Holy Trinity.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG, remember when everyone said the Bengals would blow us out tonight?

I believe they said this...

ABOUT A WEEEK AGOOOOOO!!!

giphy.gif

This reminds me of this old Joke told in Bengals country, and maybe you've heard it in your own hood.

It's a gradeschool classroom. The teacher asks "what do you parents do?"

"My dad is a Policeman!" one kid says.
"My mom is a judge!" another kid says.

The teacher asks "David, how about your dad?"

David says "Well, my dad is a male stripper at a discount club giving lap dances to horny men. Not only that, but sometimes he gives blow jobs to them in the alley afterwards in exchange for money and drugs."

After class, the teacher goes up to David. "David, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. If I knew your father did sexual favors for drugs, I would have never asked."

David replies "Oh, don't worry. I made that up. I was too embarrassed to tell the class that my dad plays football for the Cincinnati Bengals."

This reminds me of this old Joke told in Bengals country, and maybe you've heard it in your own hood.

It's a gradeschool classroom. The teacher asks "what do you parents do?"

"My dad is a Policeman!" one kid says.
"My mom is a judge!" another kid says.

The teacher asks "David, how about your dad?"

David says "Well, my dad is a male stripper at a discount club giving lap dances to horny men. Not only that, but sometimes he gives blow jobs to them in the alley afterwards in exchange for money and drugs."

After class, the teacher goes up to David. "David, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. If I knew your father did sexual favors for drugs, I would have never asked."

David replies "Oh, don't worry. I made that up. I was too embarrassed to tell the class that my dad plays football for the Cincinnati Bengals."

Not exactly sure how this joke doesn't end with the teacher calling child protective services.

Trey

BG, remember when everyone said the Bengals would blow us out tonight?

I believe they said this...

ABOUT A WEEEK AGOOOOOO!!!

giphy.gif

Now Andy Dalton slinging interceptions, ho

Bengals D letting Cleveland run to and fro

Every Browns RB found the endzone

Happy my fantasy opponent started Dalton, though

Top Bottom