• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

ShaneB

I just acquired tickets for Chiefs Bills game for FREE!!! Thank god for Craig's List, lol. My first experience actually using it, I generally just lurk... but I wanted to at least give it a shot when I saw someone was simply giving them away. So stoked, GO CHIEFS!!!

You've got balls. I'd be terrified to do that exchange!

And I just realized if I wanted to see a Chiefs game... seeing them in Buffalo would've made perfect sense. =/

BigAT

mcribs is nothing but manufactured hype that the dumb masses jump for joy for because its a limited time item. pretty sure I read somewhere it flopped as a commercial product back in the day.

Apparently the only reason they're limited is that McDonald's sells them only when pork prices are ridiculously low so they can make a profit on them.

Never had one myself, but there seems to be a wide opinion gap of people either being disgusted with them or completely obsessed.

Keep your heads up Bucs fans!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
In every NFL season since 1987, at least 1 team has made playoffs despite having a record of .500-or-worse through its first 8 games.

New Orleans Saints

The rest of the division might as well pack it up for this season and prepare the tank for 2015

Milchjon

Apparently the only reason they're limited is that McDonald's sells them only when pork prices are ridiculously low so they can make a profit on them.

Never had one myself, but there seems to be a wide opinion gap of people either being disgusted with them or completely obsessed.

Completely depends on whether you like their BBQ sauce. It's nothing but a BBQ sauce mess.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
You've got balls. I'd be terrified to do that exchange!

And I just realized if I wanted to see a Chiefs game... seeing them in Buffalo would've made perfect sense. =/

I live in a small town along Lake Erie, and when I talked to the dude, he was on the up and up. He's a christian boy scout troupe leader, currently at camp just out of town (insert joke here). He even offered to get the tickets to me if I couldn't make it where he was at. He was a good ol' boy that just wanted someone to enjoy the game he had to miss. So, I guess I got lucky!

Last time I caught a Chiefs game was a few years ago, in Cleveland. I watched Charles rip an 80 yard TD first play of the game, and then the Chiefs shit the bed after that. I believe we went 4-12 that year...

Again, I cannot reiterate just how happy and excited to watch the game manger and the rest of the boys live, in person!!!

brentech

That's what I remember hearing, although I can't remember where

ShaneB

I live in a small town along Lake Erie, and when I talked to the dude, he was on the up and up. He's a christian boy scout troupe leader, currently at camp just out of town (insert joke here). He even offered to get the tickets to me if I couldn't make it where he was at. He was a good ol' boy that just wanted someone to enjoy the game he had to miss. So, I guess I got lucky!

Last time I caught a Chiefs game was a few years ago, in Cleveland. I watched Charles rip an 80 yard TD first play of the game, and then the Chiefs shit the bed after that. I believe we went 4-12 that year...

Again, I cannot reiterate just how happy and excited to watch the game manger and the rest of the boys live, in person!!!

Hope you have a good time!

Had I put 2 and 2 together sooner, I might've thought to make the trip down there for this game. =/ Dammit. edit: completely bummed out I didn't think of it much earlier on. Would've been a fun road trip. =(

cajunator

Banned
Who the hell is Mississippi State? They are #1? Have they even been in the top 25 in the last decade?

I was in their city last month on our way back home. We stopped at some local sports bar there and the food and atmosphere was incredible. They were so excited. This was early October too so they werent #1 ranked yet.

Mississippi State isn't even a big program, is it? I thought Ole Miss was the big school.

That's why I'm confused as fuck. How does a school like that get #1? I swear I haven't seen them even in the top 25 once in ... well my life time.

Where the fuck did this come from?

We reached out to TO a year ago too, didn't mean anything. Russell throws a better deep ball than Brady anyway, Moss isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

T.O never made the team but he was in training camp. You can go back to the Real Rob Report and see him joking with the guys in the locker room and Pete played a prank on T.O too. I think they just wanted to get T.O to rub some of his his work ethic off the young dudes, then cut him loose before the bad side of T.O showed. Plus T.O needed a pay day badly during that time due to him being broke so he was probably on his A+ behavior.

JABEE

At this point, Randy Moss has proven what he can do. Incredible player. He's been retired for like three years.

lol fuck Notre Dame

And Golden Tate.

tumblr_inline_mnjolkEeNs1qz4rgp.gif

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Hope you have a good time!

Had I put 2 and 2 together sooner, I might've thought to make the trip down there for this game. =/ Dammit. edit: completely bummed out I didn't think of it much earlier on. Would've been a fun road trip. =(

It's too bad. As of now I still have at least one ticket not yet accounted for.

Top Bottom