• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

squicken

Bieber is a Steelers fan. I thought he would cosign the Browns

zmw8lmC.jpg

beast786

Interstellar was pretty disapointing. I probably went on a little to hyped but some of the flaws were pretty noticeable. It's a great sci-fi movie with some beautiful shots and scenes but when you watch it you'll see some things that will bother you or have you scratching your head.

I'll be watching the game tomorrow with a bunch of Lion fans so that should be awesome. Today hanging out with some family that are Lion fans they were still bitching about this draft and about Mayhew. I had to remind them about how our 2013 draft was and how that took about a year to pan out and it did from Ansah to Slay to Theo Riddick to our punter, Sam Martin.

is it worth watching it?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Let's keep this fuck train rolling:

Fuck the Pats.

Fuck the Lions

Fuck the Queens

Fuck the Bears

Fuck Suh and his dick stomping

Fuck Stafford and his personal all you can eat buffet and his bitch tits

Fuck AP and his child abuse

Fuck the Cowboys and their cocaine using asses in the 90s

Fuck John Elway and the 90s Broncos (Manning Broncos are cool)

Fuck the Pats and the Rats

Fuck the Giants but thanks for beating the Pats so I guess we cool

Fuck Karpernick and his shoes

The end.

PS Fuck Nick Barnett. I hope you get crabs you biting on play action on 4th and 26 asshole:

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
is it worth watching it?

It is but its 3 hours and I'd watch it with friends who appreciate the genre or Nolan.

My post sounded a bit negative, I did like it, but without getting into spoilers there were some parts that bothered me.

Inception is probably still my favorite Nolan movie. That was one of the best movie experiences I've ever had so I guess that's why I was a bit disappointed.

MechDX

BG, I'm sorry. I should not be using such hateful words towards you and the team you have so greatly supported. I wish the Browns nothing but the best and their fans deserve some good things to happen.

Please accept my deepest apologies.

Top Bottom