• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

rando14

My wife lived a lot of her life there. Long story when we went on a visit there. I'm going to go back one day, walk into Breads bar and kiss him in the lips and tell him he broke my heart

sweating-gif.gif

Bread

Banned
My wife lived a lot of her life there. Long story when we went on a visit there. I'm going to go back one day, walk into Breads bar and kiss him in the lips and tell him he broke my heart
You broke my heart first you dumb bitch, people don't forget!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Interstellar was pretty disapointing. I probably went on a little to hyped but some of the flaws were pretty noticeable. It's a great sci-fi movie with some beautiful shots and scenes but when you watch it you'll see some things that will bother you or have you scratching your head.

I'll be watching the game tomorrow with a bunch of Lion fans so that should be awesome. Today hanging out with some family that are Lion fans they were still bitching about this draft and about Mayhew. I had to remind them about how our 2013 draft was and how that took about a year to pan out and it did from Ansah to Slay to Theo Riddick to our punter, Sam Martin.

Fantomex

Interstellar was pretty disapointing. I probably went on a little to hyped but some of the flaws were pretty noticeable. It's a great sci-fi movie with some beautiful shots and scenes but when you watch it you'll see some things that will bother you or have you scratching your head.

I'll be watching the game tomorrow with a bunch of Lion fans so that should be awesome. Today hanging out with some family that are Lion fans they were still bitching about this draft and about Mayhew. I had to remind them about how our 2013 draft was and how that took about a year to pan out and it did from Ansah to Slay to Theo Riddick to our punter, Sam Martin.

Kas tomorrow after the game

Ko9sVzN.gif

I've never loved you less

brentech

I think the ending let me down, but if you're able to just watch the movie knowing it's a movie, throw out some science facts, it's a great space exploration flick.

I feel like because the ending was the worst part in my opinion, that I should grade it on a curve, but for some reason it's not what I was most concerned with on this movie.

I enjoyed it for what it is. A fictional movie.

ShaneB

It's too bad. As of now I still have at least one ticket not yet accounted for.

=( I guess it wouldn't be too late, I could leave early, get there, and leave right after. I'd rather have taken some time off and not feel like it was a rush. Problem is I don't have passport, so it's really just a kick in the butt that I should probably get one.

Can't remember who I had the MMA discussion with, but I just finished watching UFC Fight Night 55, with the brit crew we talked about, great main card!

Fantomex

I think the ending let me down, but if you're able to just watch the movie knowing it's a movie, throw out some science facts, it's a great space exploration flick.

I feel like because the ending was the worst part in my opinion, that I should grade it on a curve, but for some reason it's not what I was most concerned with on this movie.

I enjoyed it for what it is. A fictional movie.

I hear ya. My problem is that the movie asks you to think a lot, and then when you are all revved up remembering lessons you learned in physics, philosophy and biology, it then tells you to stop thinking and that it's just a movie when it pleases the script. Kinda hard to ask the audience that.

Do you still watch NFL

Apparently you don't if you can't tell the difference between the level of play in the NFL and college. Your ignorant educated ass is trying to compare a team that is .500 who's QB fumbled diving for the endzone, to the #3 rank college team messing up on simple exchanges between QB + RB, and C + QB.

There is a major difference between simple execution in Auburn's case and SF where it was a player trying to do too much.

Go back to eating your chicken noodle soup, and watching Barney and leave the adult conversations to the adults.

MechDX

Oh and I am so freaking done with Not HALO Destiny. Two level 28 characters and the imbalances and how broke the game is has completely ran me off. Bungie got their money and now give zero fucks.

Ill play the best 3 Bungie games released this year on Tuesday.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I'm sitting in an Arby's, overhearing some guy telling the cashier that his brother is JaMarcus Russell. They started talking because apparently the guys first job was at an Arby's. Hot news: he says JaMarcus isn't trying to make a comeback.

Apparently you don't if you can't tell the difference between the level of play in the NFL and college. Your ignorant educated ass is trying to compare a team that is .500 who's QB fumbled diving for the endzone, to the #3 rank college team messing up on simple exchanges between QB + RB, and C + QB.

There is a major difference between simple execution in Auburn's case and SF where it was a player trying to do too much.

Go back to eating your chicken noodle soup, and watching Barney and leave the adult conversations to the adults.
No thank you.

Top Bottom