• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 10 |OT| - Fright Night

See you at the crossroads, Kas
tumblr_mvi3inIU8P1s6pks3o1_250.gif

Sorry. I have a soft spot for the Dolphins, but they're just way too dangerous this year.

For the record, I see no way you lose to a fraud team like the Lions.
I understand, division rivals and all that. I'm just nervous at the idea that the Dolphins could actually get back to the playoffs. It's a rare feat in my lifetime!

The Lions are totally a fraud team but they do have a great front seven which might be enough tomorrow. Someone will definitely expose them soon though.

GIG EM!!

kas got banned :(
I am truly heartbroken.

yeah Kas is fine. Though I did check his profile and noticed this

Steam Username:
Kastrioti516
XBL Gamertag:
ProfessorK516
PS Network User ID:
Kastrioti516
Nintendo Network Username (Wii U):
lol Nintendo Online network

Interests:
Football, Games, Girls, Matthew Stafford
Contractor

lol never change Kas

DMczaf

Random NFL Related Story:

9 years or so ago EA tried to start their own Fantasy Football site since they just recently secured the exclusive NFL rights. They also had a Pick'em league on the site. Each week, the #1 pick'em player would win some prize. I somehow picked an entire week correctly one week and won a prize. A signed football from Priest Holmes. I never thought twice of it, threw it in the garage.

Years later my nephew came over, saw the football in the garage and opened it and started playing in the street with it. I found out....and just shrugged it off and now it's our street football to this day.

Fuck you Priest Holmes.

squicken

I feel compelled to eat McRibs the same way I feel like I have to grab a couple of pumpkin flavored drinks during the holidays

Milchjon

I wonder how oldschool running backs like Earl Campbell would do against the current breed of NFL defenders. The way he moved them out of the way like puppets...

ShaneB

Random NFL Related Story:

9 years or so ago EA tried to start their own Fantasy Football site since they just recently secured the exclusive NFL rights. They also had a Pick'em league on the site. Each week, the #1 pick'em player would win some prize. I somehow picked an entire week correctly one week and won a prize. A signed football from Priest Holmes. I never thought twice of it, threw it in the garage.

Years later my nephew came over, saw the football in the garage and opened it and started playing in the street with it. I found out....and just shrugged it off and now it's our street football to this day.

Fuck you Priest Holmes.

Indeed. I saw this when I played Madden 08 PC not that long ago.

J1xkV7D.png

BigAT

Keep your heads up Bucs fans!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
In every NFL season since 1987, at least 1 team has made playoffs despite having a record of .500-or-worse through its first 8 games.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
I just acquired tickets for Chiefs Bills game for FREE!!! Thank god for Craig's List, lol. My first experience actually using it, I generally just lurk... but I wanted to at least give it a shot when I saw someone was simply giving them away. So stoked, GO CHIEFS!!!

jakncoke

Banned
mcribs is nothing but manufactured hype that the dumb masses jump for joy for because its a limited time item. pretty sure I read somewhere it flopped as a commercial product back in the day.

Top Bottom