• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Poor little white girl ):

dgCUJik.gif

brentech

Bren you're kinda a secret Browns fan haha

I live an hour south and my wife's family is all Browns fans, so I roll with it unless it has implications against the Packers.

And because eznark has a stranglehold on the Packers in the madden league, I took the Browns. Kind of gained a lot of knowledge of who all the players are from the 5 seasons through 2 years

Rumor by a reputable source basically said Fox is gone if the doesn't win a Superbowl this year. I'm fine with that, simply because I thought it would get him to buckle down and actually do something rather than just coast. I guess I was wrong.

If anything this game should be a wake up call to this team. Manning with a bad game is going to happen from time to time, you have to be ready to do something different when it happens. Fox and crew haven't realized that, and they always seem to plan around a high level of Manning production. It can't be that way. Run game has to be a part of this offense, or we are going to see this more and more often. Teams will just tee off against this line (which I feel is still a good line), but if you don't have a threat of run game, why even try to respect it. This game just highlights that chink in the armor.

Greatest news ever. Get rid of Fox. But too late Manning playing next year and that is it. So sad that he couldn't win with these loaded teams he has

Chiggs

Gold Member
Rumor by a reputable source basically said Fox is gone if the doesn't win a Superbowl this year. I'm fine with that, simply because I thought it would get him to buckle down and actually do something rather than just coast. I guess I was wrong.

If anything this game should be a wake up call to this team. Manning with a bad game is going to happen from time to time, you have to be ready to do something different when it happens. Fox and crew haven't realized that, and they always seem to plan around a high level of Manning production. It can't be that way. Run game has to be a part of this offense, or we are going to see this more and more often. Teams will just tee off against this line (which I feel is still a good line), but if you don't have a threat of run game, why even try to respect it. This game just highlights that chink in the armor.

Honestly, the playoffs aren't a lock for the Broncos.

Top Bottom