• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

brentech

Whoever wins our division is still the loser.
Im pretty amazed how all four teams could suck so bad.

Remember the NFC north last year?

sick.gif

Quikies83

I'm sorry for those who didn't get to watch this Sea/KC game. One of the best games I've seen all year. Nothing but defense and running game.

GG KC.

Man our Oline is so sad every time Max goes out. I'm not even mad at this game.

A) KC played well
B) Pete did pete things... 4th down... bite us in the ass at least 1-2 games every year.
C) On the road.

Must win from here on out though.

See you bitches tomorrow going to go DRINK!

Rumor by a reputable source basically said Fox is gone if the doesn't win a Superbowl this year. I'm fine with that, simply because I thought it would get him to buckle down and actually do something rather than just coast. I guess I was wrong.

If anything this game should be a wake up call to this team. Manning with a bad game is going to happen from time to time, you have to be ready to do something different when it happens. Fox and crew haven't realized that, and they always seem to plan around a high level of Manning production. It can't be that way. Run game has to be a part of this offense, or we are going to see this more and more often. Teams will just tee off against this line (which I feel is still a good line), but if you don't have a threat of run game, why even try to respect it. This game just highlights that chink in the armor.

That's my problem, you cannot have a team this loaded and not prepare them for each and every game. The Broncos have no balance. At least with Moreno he was doing something. Look at what he did to New England last year? Now the Broncos don't have that. Gase is a terrible OC, and Del Rio is doing the best he can with injury. Fox is the biggest problem, and I've continually said that he will continue to hold this team back.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
Oh God, Chiefs nearly gave me a heart attack, but with Denver losing and Oakland ahead, we're looking prrrretty fuckin' good! FUCK YEAH! Go Chiefs!!!!

Top Bottom